Waste Not Wednesday, 8/4/10
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Cool Waste Not Wednesday, 8/4/10

~What's everyone up to today? Wasting not, right?

I'm trying not to waste but Wednesday is my Fling and Organize Day. Some stuff gets repurposed or donated(waste not!)but I have to throw a lot out as well.
    So besides that I'll be ripping out an ancient baseboard vent cover in the kids' room, vacuuming the room and all vents and attempting to install the floating vinyl floor myself. :O I want to install the new light fixture myself too but I really don't think that experimenting with electrical stuff in my current physical condition is the best idea.
    The kids have Bible School again tonight. This is the first year they've gone to one and they seem to be really enjoying it. ~
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Working late so not too much getting done here today. Drove DD2 to work and hopefully working on some laundry when I get home tonight. Have a great day!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

No big plans for us today. Some laundry... a few dishes... transmit my NCP data... maybe play outside a bit. Should be a waste-free day!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It's almost 9am and I haven't been to bed sense I woke up yesterday. I decided to rearrange my dining room, which is also my craft, etc. room, I figured I'll get it done while it wasn't smoldering outside.. I'll be done in about an hour or so and thinking bed will really sound good by then.. After wake up, there will be no more getting done for the rest of the day.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Work for me today. Brought my lunch, so no excess driving. Will be doing some laundry and starting to iron some clothes to take pictures so I can list them on Ebay.