Waste Not Wednesday, 3/23/11
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Waste Not Wednesday, 3/23/11

Good morning!
    Another restless night! Oh well, thankful to be upright and raring to go this morning!

Watching Fox news and just saw that Elizabeth Taylor has died. I am ashamed to admit I already thought she had passed away. Oops!! AWKWARD!

Work for this old gal today. We are slow this week, so it's going to be a struggle, but I'll do my best! I don't think I mentioned it yet, but I had been discussing about another possible job offer. I told my boss I was looking, and she promptly gave me a raise! Wow! That tends to change one's attitude rather quickly! lol

I am getting groceries after work while the youngest 2 are at church school. This saves gas and time, so hooray!! I need to finalize my shopping list over my lunch break.

Tonight there are NO activities! Now that's MY kind of an evening! American Idol, here we come!

Have a good one, everyone!
    -Vanessa

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning. I too had a sleepless night Vanessa, but mine was because I'l so excited and relieved that I'm going back to work next week. I just kept thinking about how quickly bills will be getting paid off and money for land and house will be going into the bank. I got up at 8:30 after about a 4 hour nap. The trash is out, dishes put away and I did my exercises. Now it's time for a coffee break and some list making. I keep adding things to my spring cleaning list. I want to get some Bible reading in since I'm waaaaayyyy behind. Dinner will be a nice Chef Salad, quick, easy, and healthy. Little ckean up also. We are suppose to have thunderstorms today so that's my excuse for no housework. No sun= no motivation. Hope you all have a good day.

Cat