Waste Not Wednesday 2019 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Got a few things off my to do list yesterday. Dgd came over and we replanted the cucumber plant and planted lettuce seeds. I'll repot the tomato plant today.

Going back to comcast. Wasn't thinking clearly. We currently have gigabyt internet. It was the cheapest deal 2 years ago. The only problem is our computer isn't capable of that speed. So why do I need to keep it. I'll see if they can drop us back to just regular internet. It didn't help that the guy helping me looked and sounded just like Patrick Mahomes. I really dislike utility companies.

I do need to get a load of laundry done. Dh was mowing next door at his brother's and ran over a dead squirrel. All the dust and fur was gross. I need to wash his clothes. Yuck! Dh is afraid he'll get sick now.

Going to visit and eat lunch with my parents and then dgd will come over later. That was planned before she came last night, so I can't disappoint her. I'll take her to the library too, to get her free book for the summer reading program. She loves the library. I wish her mom would take her more often, especially for story time and activities. Grandma can't do it all.

Not sure about dinner. Dh made some ham fried rice one night a few weeks ago for his lunch. It looked so good. May have him make it again.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Incorporated some leftovers into supper and had leftovers for lunch. Re-making some fabric items into more useful things like dish towels and storage bags. Made muffins for breakfast since the oven was on for meatloaf.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

6/26 Not sure what all I'll do today. I usually visit my parents on Wednesday, but yesterday was mom's birthday and we went to Red Robin for our free birthday burgers.

I've been having back spasms and leg craps all night, so I'm not going over to visit today.

There's so much here I need to do, but just don't have the motivation. Dgd called first thing this morning and wanted to come over, but I told her this afternoon after her nap. Hopefully I can get a few things done before she comes.

We have a new computer desk that needs to be put together, but we need to clear out the current computer area so we have a place to put it. It is such a mess that I just don't know where to start.

I may grill some chicken for dinner tonight. Right now, nothing sounds good.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

7/10 Today will be a slow day. Usually visit my parents, but not up to it today. Last night I did something to my back. I can't take a deep breath. I also have a bad cough. I think the back thing was from sitting on the stools at mcdonalds last night. It started on the way home. I couldn't sit comfortably. It is better than last night, but still hurts a lot. The cough is from a salesman at a store that was a smoker. All I have to do is smell it on your clothes and I end up with bronchitis.

Dgd is here, while mom is out of town. She didn't want to go. She's a big help and will help me do a few things here at home. She loves to do "work" and get paid.

Tonight we'll grill some steaks. Have rice and corn on the cob. Probably cook a few meatballs for dgd.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12