Waste Not Wednesday 2019 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

9/18 Still having stomach issues. Got in to see the Gastro doc (nurse Practitioner) today. She jumped all over me for not coming in regularly. Sorry, I have to pay out of pocket and don't want to spend extra $$ if I don't have to. I just have my PCP take care of my prescriptions. Anyway, I walked out with 12 pages of lab tests. That would cost over $700. I can't get any meds until the test results come back in two weeks. Sorry, I might end up in the ER by then. I suddenly felt better. Tummy issues subsided a bit. She did give me a list of things like metamucil, probiotics and immodium to take while we wait. I started that.

I came home and set up an appointment with a new PCP (mine retired). His interests are chronic diseases, so maybe he'll work with me on the crohns or recommend a new GI doctor.

Anyway, dh and I will run to the store for a few things to get by until payday. He needs fruit and I need some mild, calming foods to eat.

I still need to get the laundry done. I do feel a bit better otherwise, so maybe I'll get something done today.

Not sure what we'll do for dinner. I just don't feel like eating. I did manage to eat half a baked potato for lunch.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Still have a sinus issue. I think it's an infection. The bridge of my nose is sore and swollen now. Hopefully the antibiotics kick in soon. It's painful. Feels like I've been punched in the nose.

Visited my parents today. They ordered pizza for lunch. I brought a couple of pieces home for dgd. She's spending the night tonight. Daddy had to work from home and needed some quiet time. I picked her up on my way home. She won't like my dinner, so she can have the pizza. We are having bbq beef on buns from the leftover pot roast.

I do need to go to the bank, but I'll wait til dh gets home. We may do a bit of work on the yard. There are a few things we'd like to get done before winter.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Tired of this itchy nose. As soon as the antibiotics are finished, I'm starting some allergy meds. This is nuts.

Going to visit my parents today. Then I'm not sure what I'll do. I got dgd a little pumpkin to paint. It turned out really cute. I think I'm going to get a few more so we can add them to the Halloween decor. Maybe they'll have some other cute things to paint also. It was $1 and she loves to paint and is getting better at it. Cheap fun for her.

I made the fritatta last night and it turned out great, except we ended up going to eat the bil. Dh took some of the fritatta to work for lunch, ds ate some last night and we'll have the rest with some fried potatoes tonight. Also have a bowl of green chili stew leftover also. Take your pick. I won't eat much so there should be enough left of something for dh to take for lunch tomorrow.

I'll start looking at the sale ads and making a list for shopping. I may do my target shopping tomorrow. The debit card doesn't post for a few days, so I can go a day early just to get that off the list.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I just remembered to check my CVS Extrabucks and there was $8 from the quarterly spending and refilled prescription. So I need to get to CVS and use that before hubby does.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I was going to go to my parents for lunch today, but I just don't feel up to it. My tongue now has sores on it, making it hard to eat. This sinus thing just won't go away. I've finished the antibiotics. I don't want to go back to the doctor. I'm kind of in limbo doctor wise. Mine retired and I have a new patient appointment next month. Right now my only option is urgent care and I've done that.

Stopped and walmart market last night to get some more ensure, yogurt and broccoli cheese soup. I should be go food wise. I also got some tooth/mouth ointment for the pain in my mouth.

Dgd will come over later this afternoon and help me finish the halloween decor. She loves my house. She tells us that all the time. I think she loves coming over because she's allowed to run and yell all she wants. She doesn't get to do that at home. She has so much energy she needs to let go of, so we just let her have at it. She also loves to help us do things at our house. She's such a sweet girl.

Tonight's dinner will most likely be jambalaya for dh and I'll have ensure or soup. Dh should have leftovers for the rest of the week for lunch.

I do have some laundry to finish up too. Dgd can help me fold all the wash cloths. She loves doing that. She even sorted them by color the last time. It was so cute.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123