Frugal Village Forums banner

What did you get free in March?

Tags
free march
13K views 153 replies 54 participants last post by  SMILESFRSD 
#1 ·
Two bottles of shampoo.

#2 ·
Well, due to coupons, cvs bucks and a really good sale....I was able to get two bottles of tide, two bottles of head and shoulders dry scalp formula, paper towels and dawn dish detergent and didn't pay anything for them.....My grand total at cvs was 17 cents...which was for the soda I picked up so that I wasn't in the negative so to speak. So much fun!

#3 ·
Big shopping day today...
(1) can StarKist Albacore Tuna
(2) NaturalAire Furnace Filters
(4) Dynamo Laundry Soap 100 oz. bottles
(6) Dannon Yogurt 6 oz.
(3) Packets of veggie seeds

#4 ·
free!! yeah me!!

Does this count - things that people give to use?

Our neighbor gives us extras from when visitors move out of their condos when on vacation - so far in March we have received:
1 box Raisin Bran
1 bottle maple syrup
1 bag potatoes
1 box pancake mix
3 tomatoes
2 cans soda
1 bottle soy sauce
6 eggs

For this and all that they share with us - we are sooo grateful.:angel2:

#9 ·
A friend of mine worked at a print/office supply store, they closed the doors. She said to come and take what we wanted or it was going in the trash. I got about

15 reams of cardstock and linen paper
100 #10 Christmas printed envelopes
2 pkgs rolodex cards
pkg alphabet stencils
new printing cartridge for my fax machine
150 invitation size envelopes
2 boxes coin envelopes, look like mini manila envelopes
box of tags
laminating paper

#11 ·
Yes, I'm excited! My dd is getting married this summer and I have everything to make the invitations now.

#12 ·
I received my pg brandsampler in the mail today. It came with a travel size Gillette shampoo and body wash, 2 olay definity 7 ml size one for day and one for night, a crest whitestrips advanced seal sample, a crest dental floss sample, and pantene pro-v brunette expressions samples of shampoo and conditioner.

#16 ·
A class size set (36) of activity books on nutrition for Grades 3 - 6.

#18 ·
6 cans of purina one dog food.

#20 ·
suave coupon. which i cant use so i'm going to choose out the most expense thing i can find.

#23 ·
Jar of spaghetti sauce from one of our best Italian restaurants - not used at a staff luncheon yesterday - I was off so I missed the food, but they gave me the sauce!

In the not-quite-but-almost-free category: with a series of coupons for Super 1 house brand, I will get during the course of the month 12 cans of spaghetti sauce - for about .07 cents each. I needed to stock up on it, so this was timely. Got three last week, will pick up 3 more tonight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.