CVS rules!!! pics - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by Molemommy View Post
    ok I am a little less lost... thanks... So How do i get one of these cards?
    You can get one right at the checkout. Be sure to put in all your information so you can access your ECB's online and get coupons mailed and emailed to you.

CVS does not sell/give away your information and only uses your shopping data for data tracking within CVS ranks.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Bumping! This starts Sunday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnW819 View Post
    Okay so you have your CVS card, now what: On Saturday or Sunday whenever your paper comes out with coupons, go buy two of them.

Go to CVS.

Grab a Blade 5 Razor system on sale for $6.99. Pay and on your reciept you will get a Extra buck for $6.99 on your next order.

Next order:

Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner are on sale for $2.99. Grab two.

Dial or Tone bar soap is on sale for $1.88. Grab one.

Also, grab a pack of gum, or candy bar, or something that costs $1.25.

2 Herbal: $5.98
    Dial: $1.88
    $1.25 misc. item
    Total: $9.11

In those papers there will be a coupon for $1 off Herbal. Clip that coupon from each paper, and use both of them in this order to now make your total $7.11. Now use your extra buck coupon from the last order in this order.

$7.11-$6.99= .12 cents out of pocket cost and you will be recieving $5 in extra bucks to use for next weeks sales to make your first order really cheap or free next week!

So you got bar soap, shampoo and conditioner, and a razor, and a pack of gum for $7.11 out of pocket and you are receiving $5 in coupons for next week!

Any questions??

There are many other senerios I can come up with, so I will do them in a bit and post them. This was just the first one I came up with.

The thing with CVSing is you will have to do multiple transactions to get all these deals. I normally do an average of 4.
    Here is a deal DH is gonna do:

Blade Razor $6.99
    minus his $3.50 EB= $3.49 out of pocket with $6.99 in extra bucks

Number 2:

2 herbal shampoos 5.98
    1 Dial bar soap pack $1.88
    minus his 6.99 EB = .89c out of pocket and $5 extra bucks

Number 3:

2 lady speed stick deodarant
    minus $5 extra bucks=.23 cents OOP with $4 extra bucks for following week.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

you did great! For me, personally, I would never of got that body wash. I only get body wash when its pretty much a freebie deal, and then stock up. Like right now, I have more body wash than I will use in a life time. Some of its Dove from last year.

Quote Originally Posted by JanieD View Post
    I love CVS, but tend to spend more than others. I do get the items I use & spend less than I would buying them at another store.

I went in yesterday & bought 2 24oz Dove body wash 2/$13.98 received my $4EB (extra bucks coupon on receipt) also had 2 $1.25 coupons I printed from the computer. So, each bottle will cost me $3.74 plus tax. Its a good deal since I normally buy the 16oz. in the 2 pack for $7 or so & could only use 1 coupon.

I also grabbed the Dove conditioner on sale 2/$6 since I had a coupon for $2 off (computer coupon). So $1 for the conditioner, but no EB. I managed to get the shampoo last month when they had it for free. Paid $4.49 & received $4.49EB.

I usually get the toothpaste deal. This week its the Crest Pro Health 4oz size for free. Paid $3.50, received $3.50EB & also had a .75 coupon (from Sunday's paper 5/2 I believe). Sometimes I pay $1 after the EB, depends on that week's deal.

I needed milk while I was there & picked up some chocolate both on sale, no EBs. I pretty sure every dollar you spend earnings you quarterly EBs though. Also, if you are into the reuseable bags, you should consider purchasing their green bag TAG for $1. You put the tag on your bag (any reuseable bag), they scan it & after 4 scans (limit 1 per day) you receive a $1EB. I've already received $3 back since March/April.

Like Ashley said, there are a lot of different ways to work the deals each week. Try to match coupons with the EBs to get the lowest price.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AnW819 View Post
    you did great! For me, personally, I would never of got that body wash. I only get body wash when its pretty much a freebie deal, and then stock up. Like right now, I have more body wash than I will use in a life time. Some of its Dove from last year.
    I am the same way. I only get body wash and toothpaste when it is totally free to me! I prefer bar soap, but have so much body wash I use it at least 3 times a week just to try to use it up. I have so much toothpaste I have had to quit buying it because of the expiration dates!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Thanks... I will get my card the next time I get to town.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I just got my card yesterday and now I am ready to go.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123