What did you get free July 2019?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default What did you get free July 2019?

Egad people, almost half way through July!!! Had to post because I got a free sewing machine!! Heavy duty, still in the box.
    Make America Kind Again.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Yea for a free sewing machine! How cool is that!

We haven't been anywhere much to get free stuff. I can't count stuff I already own that I've been repurposing.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!Share on FacebookSpurl this Post!Reddit!Wong this Post!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

wow awesome! I got a free old singer buttonholer kit out of mil stuff. have old machines so should work with them . some free olive oil is all I can remember at the moment.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I got 2 free concert tickets to Gov't Mule

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Free T-shirt and lunch from my volunteer assignment yesterday. And it's one I will actually wear, navy blue. Some years they are orange or day-glo yellow.
    Make America Kind Again.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Cat litter, cherries, and half a strawberry cake.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

This week so far, some canning jars and a case of veggies for my tortoises

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Trash-picked 2 brand new long, narrow plastic planters and two 2-gallon water jugs, plus two 1-gallon glass wine bottles, at the recycle place. All were very clean except the planters have lots of dust. The wine bottles are too big for the shelf where I wanted to use them, so they will probably get rerecycled. I cut the ends off the water jugs to make storage containers. We like them in the garage cabinets for assorted things. The planters are narrow enough to fit nicely on a windowsill.

We got 4 Snickers bars from the store.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I redeemed some of my reward points from WW at got a free Freestyle cookbook. Lots of good looking recipes and I won't have to recalculate food points.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My gifted geranium cuttings are ready to plant and one even has flowers!!. New houseplants, yay!
    Make America Kind Again.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I got a free police report...

I also got free airfare and free 2 nights hotel stay using CC rewards.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

This month has gotten very active with free items for us....

An airline emailed me to tell me I needed to use up my miles on something. I usually get free magazines but got a Walmart gift card instead and am giving it to my sister for her birthday.

I went online to Target and got 4 bath towels for $10! I got a free GC from Swagbucks to buy them.

DS2 won a college scholarship for $2,500.

My job gave me a free apron with pockets and embroidery to wear to work. It's our new uniform and we can wear whatever we want underneath. Before, we had to wear their designated clothing line (and buy it) as well as certain colored pants/shoes.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

5 candy bars and 4 single servings of blueberry yogurt from grocery store.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I salvaged 2 tomato cages NWT from the metal recycle pile at the dump, and a small rectangular glass top table from the shed where people can put usable things they no longer want. The table had been left outside so the finish was ruined and the glue in the joints was all loose, so I sanded it and reglued it and primed it. It looks 100% better already. It needs a couple coats of paint yet, then my mom wants it for a plant stand. I'm happy about that because I salvaged it for her.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Norfolk Island pine house plant, free at the side of the road. Klondike IC bar and other treats after I gave blood.
    Make America Kind Again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast