What did you get free April 2020?
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default What did you get free April 2020?

Besides isolation, lol.

Our library joined Kanopy so I can watch 15 free films a months from home, plus they have "free" ones that don't count toward your limit of 15. I just watched a kids' cartoon, what I needed this morning.

Found a package of Ozery Breakfast Rounds (snack size) on the bread shelf at the food shelf yesterday. I was so happy I did a little dance. They are made in Canada and I don't know what store carries them locally but they show up in store donations every few months.
    Make America Kind Again.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

jos: Great finds! I got...um...sheep manure for free. For my gardens. I have horrible soil and they have more sheep poo than they know what to do with so it's a nice exchange. I used to have to load my pickup bed by hand, which isn't bad as long as I wait a day to unload it, but now the friends have a little bobcat bulldozer thingy. I have to make sure they don't put in more than I can unload because that is still done by hand. I combined the trip to their house with my weekly grocery trip so it was only 5 extra miles of gasoline.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Jo- Glad you found those crackers and all of those movies for free! Sometimes I like to watch cartoons/Disney movies just for a uplifting experience. Me & DS2 watched the new Aladdin movie on Netflix. I love the genie character and it was a musical, which I haven't seen in a movie in many many years.

Maggie- I hope your garden flourishes with your free poo. lol

I got a Bionicle to in a sealed pkg for DS2's stocking......I know, I know...But it's Christmas everyday at our house!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

DH used to joke that I would rather have a truckload of manure for the garden than a diamond necklace, for a present!! And it was true!

And I have to correct Rujerro, they are not crackers - hard to describe, they are sometimes called breakfast pitas, but they are not hollow inside. Sort of a chewy bread, I think they are yeast based, just really good. Toast lightly and a bit of butter.
    Make America Kind Again.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Earned a $5 ebay GC.

Regal cinemas is having a "free Friday" streaming movie for the next month. Tonight is Hunger Games at 9 pm EST or 7 pm MST.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I got a pair of earring studs and backings. Mom gave me a set of loose pearls many years ago. One is slightly bigger and golden in color vs the other, but I'll glue them to the posts so I can wear them.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

up to 3 free chickens so far this month! They are chronic runaways so not sure if they will be more valuable for eggs or meat. Time will tell

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by rujerro View Post
    Earned a $5 ebay GC.

Regal cinemas is having a "free Friday" streaming movie for the next month. Tonight is Hunger Games at 9 pm EST or 7 pm MST.
    think a local chain is doing that too here.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

can't say much free.. only some cake that my mom sent home w the kids she made. some stuff given away.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

mom gave me some mandarins got a too big of bag. got free kcups in the mail too as samples.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

some more fabric, washed and dried, to make masks. Free snacks including Eskimo Pie after I gave blood. Samples of dental floss.
    Make America Kind Again.