Frugal Village Forums banner

What did you get free in March

Tags
free march
9K views 100 replies 33 participants last post by  Makat2u 
#1 ·
This was such a fun thread the last 2 times Carolyn did it I thought I'd start it for March.

March 1st

~free book

#28 ·
I went to Walgreens today and got (4) Lady Speed Stick, (4) Speed Stick 24/7 and (9) Hair Colors for tax. I got the FAR toothpaste too, with a 75¢ coupon.

#38 ·
I got one of those little expectant parents kits at the midwife visit today and it had a Dreft sample, 2 newborn diapers, two samples of Desitin and a little packet from Clorox with a clean spritz (2 oz), a Clorox wipe sample and a Clorox toilet bowl tablet. Not bad! :cool:

#39 ·
DD and DS got free toothbrushes, toothpaste, and dental floss from the dentist.. I have gotten several one litre diet pepsis for free (bogo), planted the bulbs I got for free from MIL. One of a kind pieces of art (OK kids made them at school, but most of them are really nice)..I think that is about it for this month so far..

#41 ·
so far this month, I got:

VO5 Hairspray
2 deoderants
2 hockey tickets ( AHL)
Automatic Millionare, Hardcover Book
Kids Bike with Training wheels
Several different magazines
Relvon LIpstick
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Diapers, Size 4, full package
1 haircoloring

That is it so far

#50 ·
Sample of Science Diet Light dog food
Lean Cuisine FREE Spa Cuisine coupon
Coldwater Tide sample
Downy sample
Edwards pie calendar with a $1.00 off coupon for each month!

#51 ·
Lots of stuff, but I know I won't be able to remember it all.

*Magazines- Family Fun, LHJ, Veg. Times, Child, Shape, Life Extension, Blender, Hollywood Life, Organic Style, can't remember the rest
*Yogi tea samples
*tons of coupons, maybe 3 set of last weeks inserts, less than 10 coupons missing
*Full size bottle of Fantastik Oxypower
*The two week coffee sample

That's actually all I can remember right now, but I know there is more, so I will be back to post about them later!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.