Frugal Village Forums banner

What did you get free in March

Tags
free march
9K views 100 replies 33 participants last post by  Makat2u 
#1 ·
This was such a fun thread the last 2 times Carolyn did it I thought I'd start it for March.

March 1st

~free book

#3 ·
March 1st was a great freebie day!

6 Veggie Tales videos from a trade (thanks CJ!)

play doh playset

big ziploc baggie of magnetic letters and a magnetic Mr. Potato Head

Free breadsticks with pizza (Papa John's game)

And the biggie - the preschool I work for said my DD can go free next fall even if I don't teach!!!!!

#13 ·
Today:
3 toothbrushes
3 loaves of bread
2 loaves of cinnamon bread
1 loaf french bread
2 pkgs thomas' english muffins
box of doughnuts
1 garlic bread loaf
24 count bottle of advil gelcaps

#17 ·
Today~
Ate out at our favorite restaurant for supper.... DD's meal was three minutes later than our food, and one of our side orders didn't come out either... the waitress was upset and told the manager, who then took the cost of DD's meal and the side order off our bill, AND gave us $10 gift certificate for our next visit. All of that and we didn't even complain- the waitress complained on our behalf! :)

#19 ·
Family Fun magazine subscription.3 bags of grocerys from back of moms cupboards.

#25 ·
Lean Cuisine dinner,cascade sample,tide cold water sample,renu sample,several magazines,splenda sample,$25 gift card from mypoints,$50 check from survey spot,$5 check from survey spot :D

#26 ·
Originally posted by dmvezina
I didn't get anything free yesterday or today, but I am wondering how you gals are getting free magazines??
Usually through magcentral-- they'll run very short time offers where you can sign up for free subscriptions.  Keep an eye on the GDA section- people usually post them there when a "window" is open on those offers.

That said, I got my free March Family Fun magazine two days ago.  I really like this magazine!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.