Frugal Village Forums banner

What did you get free in March?

Tags
free march
8K views 75 replies 41 participants last post by  PAVallygrl 
#1 ·
Today's mail brought a sample of Friskies cat food.

#2 ·
Today I used my ECBs at CVS and got 5 free tubes of Colgate, 2 free bottles of Crest mouthwash, free Colgate toothbrushes and a free Bonne Bell lip gloss. I got ECBs back for most of those so I'll be rolling them for more freebies. I also used Qs for free antiperspirant with Suave shampoo purchase.

#5 ·
2 tubes toothpaste with double coupons
2 toothbrushes with double coupons
sample Tide laundry soap
coupon for full size Glade Candles
Coupon for full size Glade Candle refills

I had filled out a rebate for a try me free deal on the candles. Lo and behold, I received the dreaded rejection letter telling me I did not send the receipt. I knew darn well that I had. The rebate company would not do a thing for me so I called Glade and told them about it. They sent the free coupons noted above for the candles and refills. It pays to let them know when something does not go right! Great company and great customer service

#7 ·
From Rite Aid (Free after rebates - money maker after I used coupons): 1Fructis conditioner and 1 crest pro-health toothpaste.

I also picked up a tool organizer from Sears that I pre-ordered during their president's day Free after rebate sale.

#8 ·
B1G1's

4 8oz packages of shredded cheese
1 25.5oz box of Kellogg's Raisen Bran
1 15oz box of Kellogg's Corn Pops

They were all B1G1 free, but I also had coupons for the Kellogg's cereal, the cheese was store brand.

#9 ·
A Diet Coke! A med student came back into the library - the vending machine had dropped two out two bottles, so he offered me the second one. Free coke? Sure! What a nice guy.

But smart? I asked if he didn't want to keep it and he said it would be warm before he could drink it. Never seemed to occur to him he could take it home and put it in the fridge - which is what I did. I hope he's better at medicine than at frugal! Or maybe he WAS just being nice.

#11 ·
Beginning of March
2 bottles of Tylenol
1 Crest Prohealth
1 package of kotex
1 Colgate toothpaste
4 Rolls of paper towel (tax only 16cents)

End of February:
1 Head & Shoulders Conditioner
Heat Wrap package of 2
Hair Dye

#12 ·
Today at the grocery store I got the following free using coupons:

10 SoBe Life Waters
2 YoPlait Kids drinkable yogurt 6 packs
1 package of sliced peperoni
9 liters of Propel
Glade candle warmer unit
1 pkg Banquet breakfast sausage

#13 ·
Good day today!

From Walgreens: FAR & Free after register rewards:
2 - 4 packs ivory soap
4 - 3 packs zest soap
1 - colgate
1 - garnier nutr.... - facial cream
12 - trial size pantene

From Rite Aid FAR:
New venus razor
mens 3 pack of razors

Free is good!

#19 ·
12 bottles herbal essence shampoo after rebate rewards and coupons

5 tubes colgate toothpaste after ecbs

4 lypsel lip balm after ecbs

oil of olay soap

I bought a 500 count tylenol with my 12 dollars and rebate rewards from walgreens

I still have my ecbs from cvs to use in next weeks frees if there are any.

I think I am well stocked for awhile.

#23 ·
Another freebie for March other than what I already posted:

1 16oz Bottle of Cocktail Sauce
1 8ct pkg of Aunt Millie's Honey Hotdog Buns

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.