Any aspiring writers out there?? Join me!
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Any aspiring writers out there?? Join me!

Any aspiring writers out there? I've previously written and self-published two books, sold thousands through homeschool conventions and speaking engagements, and am feeling led to get back into writing again.
    If you'd like to bounce ideas off each other, share resources and ideas, join this forum!! Especially if you know anything about blogging for a part-time income. There's power in the written word.
    Last edited by MaryCarney; 06-13-2009 at 03:43 PM.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I just saw this and decided to pop in to say HI! I am currently working on a "book" that my sister inspired me to write. It's been a labor of love so far, I wouldn't even know what to do with it once it's finished, but it's nice to have that kind of creative outlet, you know? As for blogging, I do blog, not as much as I used to. I used to try to make money off of it, but having never made a dime, I really stick to life issues with it now.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I have been working on a novel for a very long time. And still it sits...half finished. With two youngters running around, I never have time to work on it. I keep thinking I need to get every organized and just carry it with me in binder. So that when we are at the pool or the park, I can pull it out and work on it little by little.

As far as blogging goes, I am actually working with another FV member who started a blogsite. I just write for her though...she handles the admin!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Working on first novel

I'm an aspiring writer and I do content websites for income. I've written a novella and a nonfiction book that I'm still seeking publication for. I'm about to start writing my first novel, still in the planning phase, but I'm really excited about it. I'm just finished reading one of the best books I've ever read, and that is always such a great inspiration! I'm looking forward to the process.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by amandajhh View Post
    I'm an aspiring writer and I do content websites for income. I've written a novella and a nonfiction book that I'm still seeking publication for. I'm about to start writing my first novel, still in the planning phase, but I'm really excited about it. I'm just finished reading one of the best books I've ever read, and that is always such a great inspiration! I'm looking forward to the process.
    Could you please explain 'content websites for income'??? I've never really understood how $$ is made writing for the web. Thanks!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I have a completed novel that I have minimally tried to publish, but plan to market heavily in the next few weeks. I've written for a few paid content sites and am always interested in writing more. I have a thousand journals and short stories and poems, etc. I've been thinking about article writing, but am definitely making time for writing a priority in my life.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well, I've been thinking now that my oldest is 17 and will be going out on her own, I need to write down all the stuff it took me 20 years to learn about being frugal and efficient. I also want to write down all the family stories I heard as a kid sooo I guess my writing has a different aim but I'd still like it to be reasonably readable for the kids.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I have a series in the works. I have put it away for the summer and plan on getting back to it in the fall when I have more time to work on it. Instead, I am spending the summer taking pictures that I want to include in the series. After I am done, I have no idea what to do with it though!