The Slow Slog.... - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

That would be an interesting comparison to see - the original synop and the finished product!

I'm sure you'll get back to selling your books. Right now, I'm just focusing on getting a completed first draft. Baby steps. It does help having someone to talk 'shop' with, though.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I came close to selling my first novel, but have never actually sold one. All my sales were short fic, and non-fic as a contributing editor for our zine. Selling a book is a whole different animal. It's going to be an interesting challenge.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good luck on getting your book done and dusted!

Sigh. Only got an hour's writing in today. I started to get distracted early one but made sure I at least finished the hour. I pushed the scene forward a bit at least.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FrugalVillage.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thanks. It's going to take lots of work and probably at least a yr. But I'm looking forward to the next draft.

Still have to figure out a concept for NaNo. I have a couple of tiny partials with potential. One is for a series romance. Both are less than 500 words and I'm somewhat blocked on both. I think, if I don't think of anything else, I'll just plunge into the little romance and pantser it. It worked for Biker. 🙂 Since I thought about that type of messy writing as an extended outline, I'm liking it. I was hoping to be all organized and professional and have a nice tidy outline and then a detailed synop and quit being a pantser, but I don't think I can fight nature. I do everything else as a pantser, sewing, carpentry, etc, and it works more often than not, so maybe if it ain't broke, I shouldn't try to fix it.

Some days I love to write. Some days I love having written. Therefore I understand how your writing session went. Kudos for sticking with it and making progress, even if it was less than you wanted. (It's ALWAYS less than we wanted! )

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213