Cold and icy this morning, drivers having to deal with black ice. :(
Letting the dog out this morning was a wake up call, cold and slippery, didn't fall though.
Not often I have cold/sinus problems but I'm a grump like anyone is when they don't feel their best. So grumble grumble. :P
Good morning. I'm getting ready to leave for work but I've already, got some housework done. I did a sink of dishes, took the trash out and folded a load of clothes. It's going to be 70 degrees today and when I get home from work, we want to get on the bike and take a fall ride before it gets...
Some things I really need to get done today ...
- Call new Dr.'s office
- Call Verizon [DSL] to get $ credited back to acct.
- Check bank account online
- Call Betty
- Check Freeride for videos
- Check mail
- Do breathing treatment
- Give picture back to Brenda
- Work on puzzle
- Combine notes...
Today I am:
1. Going to the library to borrow a book
2. Picking up some needed groceries on the same trip as the library to save gas. Will shop from a list.
3. Did one load of laundry in cold, hanging to dry.
4. Watching the World Series on tv tonight for free entertainment.
Going to the Inlaws for dinner! We hardly ever go out in the evening so this is a treat. All I know is that we'll be having Chicken Spiedies. :)
For those of you who don't know what Spiedies are, here's a link explaining them. http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~mjw/recipes/meat/spiedies.html
Those who live according to the sinful nature have their minds set on what that nature desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires. Romans 8:5 (NIV)