Good morning, Villagers!!!
Things are looking up a bit, my little baby patient Elizabeth has had no new bleeding since her emergency surgery, and the doctors are going to try and slowly wake her up from her medically induced coma today :) (Just so you know, she will be ticked off to discover...
Hoping to get at least something done on this cold, dreary and icy day. :)
- Deliver Kitty's card
- Go through 5 papers on desk [re-copy notes]
- Finish rest of crosses
- Take papers down to office [Patty]
- Call Robin
- Christmas concert/6:00 p.m.
- Clean vacuum...
posit \POZ-it\, transitive verb:
1. To assume as real or conceded.
2. To propose as an explanation; to suggest.
3. To dispose or set firmly or fixedly.
I posit that my son drinking too much pop most likely explains his behavior in the store.