FREE Magnet to the first 5,000 to respond!
While supplies last!
Ten Commandments Magnet (business card size) with a
beautiful sky background.
Great for your refrigerator or file cabinet.
Send a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) to:
And the Cat said. . .
1. Thou shalt not jump onto the keyboard when thy human is on the computer.
2. Thou shalt not unroll all of the toilet paper off the roll.
3. Thou shalt not project hairballs from the top of the refrigerator.
4. Thou shalt not sit in front of the television as if thou...
KITTY CAT TEN COMMANDMENTS
>> I am the lord of the house.
>> Thou shalt have no other pets than me.
>> Thou shalt never ignore me.
>> I shall ignore thee whenever I feel like it.
>> Thou shalt be grateful that I even give thee the time of day,.
>> Remember my cat dish to keep it full.
1. Thou shalt include a clear and specific subject line.
2. Thou shalt edit any quoted text down to the minimum thou needest.
3. Thou shalt read thine own message thrice before thou sendest it.
4. Thou shalt ponder how thy recipient might react to thy message.
5. Thou shalt check thy...
(~) Christmas 10 Commandments
1. Thou shalt give thy heart to Christ. Let Him be at the top of thy Christmas
2. Thou shalt prepare thy soul for Christmas. Spend not so much on gifts that
thy soul is forgotten.
3. Thou shalt not let Santa Claus replace Christ, thus robbing the day of...
I started to post this in "Humor" but it's so doggone true I just had to put it here... ;)
The 10 Commandments of a Military Spouse... :usasmile:
1. Thou shalt not write in ink in thy address book.
2. Thou shalt not covet choice assignemnts...
Daily Commandments for the 21st century
Thou shall not worry, for worry is the most unproductive of all human activities.
Thou shall not be fearful, for most of the things we fear never come to pass.
Thou shall not cross bridges before you come to them, for no one yet has succeeded in...
This was taken from my Glad Tidings magazine from church (March/April 2000 issue) by Myrna Schott
Ten Commandments for Quilters
1. Thou shalt not do buttons.
2. Thou shalt sew 1/4" seams.
3. Thou shalt leave no bolt unturned.
4. Thou shalt not rip, only unsew.
1. Thou shalt honor thy health and good spirits above all else.
2. Thou shalt not go on crash diets; therein lieth the way of madness.
3. Thou shalt not clean thy neighbor's plate.
4. Thou shalt not eat when thou art miserable, for food is not a medicine unto the soul.
5. Thou shalt eat...