Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who stockpile Emergency foods in #10 cans, or would like to start, Honeyville Grain has a 10% discount until December 15.

The shipping for your entire order is $4.49.

http://store.honeyvillegrain.com

Simply enter the coupon code NOEL during checkout.

I purchase vital wheat gluten for making "fake meat" from this company, as well as powdered eggs and freeze dried fruits and vegetables, and many other things. They also have grains, beans, and freeze dried meats.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I love Honeyville Grain! I have bought several items from them and will continue to order more to build my stockpile.

Afew of the things it took a bit of remembering to use them at first now I use them all the time. expample the eggs

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I am adding items to my stockpile and cooking routine slowing. I bought cheese with this order. The dried eggs will be the next thing. That way, I HOPE, to use the items and not get overwhelmed or have a ton of stuff sitting on the shelf that doesn't get use.

I love Honeyville Grain! I have bought several items from them and will continue to order more to build my stockpile.

Af ew of the things it took a bit of remembering to use them at first now I use them all the time. example the eggs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts