Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Copied from another site

For the last 12 hours, these Coke Reward codes have worked for everyone. I can't make any promises -- hopefully you'll be credited also:
This one is good for 25 points: 10008 23139 89671
This one for 100 points: 10008 25388 44274
This one for 50 points: 10008 24318 77291

They worked for me! -AmyBoz

Reactions: Guize Myster

·
8,714 Posts
~They worked for me! I wonder what they were promoting to give away so many points? Hmm. They sent me a 25 point code at Christmas....~

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
It worked for me as well! There most be a ton of people on the site though, because it's painfully slow. Thanks a bunch, Amy!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Worked for me :D Thank you so much!

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
It worked for me, too. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
They must have caught the glitch because they are now coming up invalid. States that they were only valid 11-19-06 thru 1-15-07.

WTG to everyone that got in on this one.

·
Registered
118 Posts
It said expired for me too. May I ask where these come from? I would love to be able to get some of these when they come out.
Thanks!

·
Registered
176 Posts
More Points

Here are some more. They worked for me. They are small ones though. But every little bit helps.

10008 22118 32616, 10 points

10008 21577 63657, 5 points

10008 20218 21624, 3 points

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Thank You AprilP......... the codes worked for me............
Fern

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
They won't work for me

·
Registered
1 Posts
The six codes didn't work for me. However, I've already gotten what I want-- The "Redbook" and "Good Housekeeping" subscriptions. All 148+ were free. It started with the week my church hosted a homeless group through a county-wide non profit group. About Thursday, as I was pouring myself some Diet Coke, the collecting the points occurred to me. So I went through the bag for bottles to be recycled and got all of the Coke caps. I don't remember how many I had first. I also started to collect them from the box of soda bottles and can my church's youth collects for fundraising. (I live in Michigan, a deposit state.) At the church we went to for a volleyball tournament, I got points from a 12 pack and two more lids. I found a lid in the grocery store parking lot. I got a few lids from deposit bottles we got free (double freebies!) and found a couple at the grocery store the other night on the floor by the depoist machines. I also got one more from the dinner before the Lent service on Wednesday. Yay.

Free is really good and Coke didn't get a penny from me.:csign:

·
Registered
818 Posts
None of the codes worked for me either. They must have expired.
Thanks anyway!

·
Registered
772 Posts
The second set of codes worked for me today! thank you
Please post more if any come up.. this is a great way to get extras!

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The codes are two years old at this point. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
plz help

can someone plz help me out here ....i am new.....so where do u enter the 15 digit code....thx for the help .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Free Coke codes @ fhogo.com - also are FREE Mcdonald's Codes, only catch is they are posted randomly and daily! So be sure to check back often and see if you can grab free codes @ fhogo.com

1 - 20 of 21 Posts