Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend posted this on face book today i enjoyed reading thought some one else might like.
Babble.com 18 house holdtips that blow your mind the new home ec

·
Registered
9,299 Posts
Reactions: Ramona

·
Registered
636 Posts
I liked the one about the tension rod, too. I also liked the one about using the staple remover to put keys on a ring.

I have one! Club Soda. I use the cheapest brand I can find to clean windows, mirrors, glass tables. It is fantastic to get dog slobber off windows.

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
THANKS! Liked the tension rod and the hanger/pop tab with the clothes............great ideas.

I have one! Club Soda. I use the cheapest brand I can find to clean windows, mirrors, glass tables. It is fantastic to get dog slobber off windows.
I have got to try this!!! I have enough "nose art" on my slider that I was afraid I would have to get a paint scraper to get it off!!! She has to constantly see what I am doing in the kitchen when she is outside..................I might drop some food!!!

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
When the plastic tabs broke off our window screens, I replaced them with pop can tabs so we could get the screens out again. It's been working great for years now, and they won't get brittle and break like the factory plastic tabs did, so the pop can tabs are actually an upgrade.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts