Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay ladies, I'm putting out a quilting challenge for all you quilters. You can take part in one, two or all three.

1. Use up all the quilting material you have on hand before purchasing anymore. This is one of my top goals this coming year.

2. Finish all your UFO's this year. I'm going to add my UFO's up and put them in my siggy. It doesn't mean you can't start new projects, however throughout the year finish the ones you haven't.

3. Learn 2 new things about quilting this year and then work them into a quilt or quilted wall hanging.

Who is up for the challenge?

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
I'm in, although for me #1 is impossible as I have so much quilting material it could last me a lifetime! :yikes:

But #2 and #3 are easy for me. I think I only have 1 or 2 UFO's and I love learning new things.

Great challenge, anyone else in?

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dee I doubt I'll get all my quilting material used up either. However the challenge for me will be not purchasing more to add to what i already have.

Glad your joining.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I'm up for the challange. I'm only buying fabric to complete a project so no. 1 is easy. I have 3 UFOs and I see completing two in the near future. I don't know about the 3rd UFO. I will definitely learn some new skills this year.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I'm in also, but I also have a lot of fabric, I won't be able to use up this year. But I do have a UFO that I will be finishing the next month and since I'm a new quilter, I know I will learn lots this year!

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
I really need to give a hearty attempt to challenge #2. :eek:

G

·
0 Posts
Okay. count me in on this one too. I have far too many UFO's to do. I have them listed... 6 wall hangings, 2 quilts, 17 memory quilts. Plus use up my fabric stores.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts