Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 148 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
8,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Two things:

1) Debt Reduction Challenge Posts for 2010 will be accepted until Saturday, January 15th. Sometime shortly thereafter, a final total for 2010 will be calculated.

2) Volunteer needed to run the 2011 challenge!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
December credit card payment

$54.01 (I)
$170.99 (P)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Is there going to be a 2011 debt reduction challenge? I came here today specifically looking for the one for debt reduction so I can have support and accountability. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
8,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
Is there going to be a 2011 debt reduction challenge? I came here today specifically looking for the one for debt reduction so I can have support and accountability. Thanks in advance.
Would you like to manage the 2011 challenge? If you look two posts back, you'll note that I said I'm not doing 2011. :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Would you like to manage the 2011 challenge? If you look two posts back, you'll note that I said I'm not doing 2011. :)
Oops! Sorry, I did not see that post. No, I do not know my way around well enough yet to even think about managing a challenge, but I hope someone who does will take on the challenge of the challenge. :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
I just wanted to say thanks to Greebo for running such an awesome challenge. I loved reading everyone's updates. They kept me inspired to keep going. And keeping track of the principal and interest payments was a great tweak. Seeing all that money going to interest was *IR-RI-TA-TING*. Nothing like a little anger to fuel your motivation. :)

·
Registered
8,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
I took the liberty of re-sticking this thread and renaming it to be 2011 continuing 2010.

I am no longer running the challenge - but I thought it made sense to keep this thread around rather than make a new one and lose the context.

Reactions: kmonokwe
141 - 148 of 148 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.