Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 262 Posts

·
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CENTER]
:heartsm::heartsm::heartsm::heartsm::heartsm:​
[/CENTER]

Since everyone has been having such a good time with our 2009 Christmas holiday card exchange, thought we might like to continue with a Valentine card exchange.

If you want to participate in our heart holiday swap, please PM your mailing address and an email address to me before February 1, 2010!

The emails seemed to work really well for the current card swap that I thought I would continue it.
Ifyou are really uncomfortable sending your email address, I will understand and will PM the list to you instead. I will use your email address for the swap only, and will not save it afterward, and I'll be sure to send out the list via bcc, so your email doesn't get shared. (Not to mention that you will be getting MY email address when I send the list!)

International addresses are fine. If you can't afford to send international mail, I am sure that those who live outside the U.S. will understand, so please don't let that stop you from joining the swap!

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens for our heart day card swap - was even wondering if they made postcard Valentines - just for something different!!

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments!!
:heartsm::heartsm::heartsm::heartsm::heartsm:​

Reactions: Libby

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
You already have mine. Are you making a new list??

Reactions: mauimagic

·
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since I still have the Christmas card list, I can use those addresses!!

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Oh sure, why not. :)

MM, you still have my address but need my e-mail, Right?

·
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
need email addresses for the heart day swap!!

Oh sure, why not. :)

MM, you still have my address but need my e-mail, Right?

Correct - I don't have any of your email addresses.

·
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You bet HotPrincess!!

The only guidelines that I can think of for anyone who wants to participate would include:
Participating in good faith - and if for some reason you won't be able to, please let us know as soon as possible.
Mail cards in a timely fashion.

No rules on the cards - can be HM or purchased. I would love to make my own this year - have to see what I can do.

Does anyone else have any guidelines to share?

Most important - let it be fun!!

·
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great question - to all members of the swap. I don't think this has been done before. For the Christmas card swap there were 32 members.

·
Premium Member
3,524 Posts
Count me in! I really enjoyed the Christmas card swap and think this will be a lot of fun too :)

·
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You are in LB.

I just had an idea I want to try and make for this swap. Better get going on it!!

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
valentine's day will be here before you know it.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Count me in too! The holiday swap was/is so much fun! Plus gives me another reason to used my stamps again. Usually they just sit there begging to be used.

·
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FW2 and jas - glad that you are joining us!!

I had so many misc. stamps from over the years ( a lot of years!!) - so far I have sent 72 Christmas cards and only needed to spend $1.50 for odd stamps to make the stamps add up - and I still have lots of stamps left!!

·
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is going to be a great Valentiene's Day!! Mahalo for joining!!

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
I'm gonna join too! The ornament swap really made my holiday more fun. V-day is my wedding anniversary and my daughters 2nd birthday so if will be nice to have some cards coming in. Plus it will give my kids a project to help with... And those lil monsters need a project LOL

MM do u still have my info from ornaments? If not I'll pm ya

·
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I do Geckoace, I will just need your email address to get all the addresses to you. It will be great seeing what you and your little ones come up with. I think I've settled on my basic card, now to see where it goes from there!!

1 - 20 of 262 Posts