Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 349 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, time to start clipping for next year. This is one of the easiest ways to save money so come on coupon users and join this challenge. If you save money with Q's, rebates, store card discounts, it counts.

Cat

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'm in! Thank you~

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
I am in. Did okay last year but would like to do better.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I am in!! My DH just created a program for me to use in Excel that will help me keep up with my total savings for the year.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
OK, I am in.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I am in on this challenge for sure. :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Count me in..hopefully I will take the time to keep up with my savings.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm in . . . and Mom23boys I think I'll use your idea of an Excel sheet!

·
Registered
513 Posts
I am in . I love couponing. Unfortunately, I am hit or miss. I use them and then I stop for a while. I am definitely going to be more consistant with them. Hopefully, we can share tips. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im sort of hit and miss with them too. I use them a while and do well, and then sort of forget about them. Im hoping this site helps me stay on budget better

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I'm in. Last year I only kept track until Apr., I continued to use coupons I just didn't keep a record of how much I saved. In just 4 months last year I saved about $500.

I count coupons, store promos like 'earned gift cards' Kohl's cash and register rewards.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I am in on this as well. I will try my best to keep up with my savings thru coupons and so forth. Good Luck everyone...I hope we all save TONS of money this year.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Did my first January shopping today. I took lots of coupons, but found this week store brand was cheaper. I only used two coupons and saved $1.75. Store discount card savings was $6.59

SUBTOTAL:coupons $1.75 discount card 6.59

1 - 20 of 349 Posts