Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 1219 Posts

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
I'll join you! I haven't been the most active on FV in the past few months when it comes to it, but I plan to. I've stayed frugal and on the band wagon but haven't posted what I've done or anything like that. I haven't been keeping track of my no spend days (which I'm going to try to start to again), but my c/c has been significantly lower thanks to not spending and staying as far away from stores and restaurants as possible. DH's is another story.:lol:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I've been pretty frugal this year, but will have to be more frugal due to being called off at least twice every two weeks and it cuts into how much I get in my check.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I'm in...I'm going to be moving in February, and will be paying a slightly higher rent....So I want to really just get back into the swing of things and see how much I can really save. I like the challenge of it!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Count me in too! I am going to work harder at reducing our expenses and debt this year. Now that I am finally graduated from college, I can use the time and energy I used to study and complete assignments to reduce and reuse! I am looking forward to 2011!!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I will try. I need to, so it won't hurt.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
I'm in this year. I fell by the wayside posting last year so I plan on being more accountable in 2011. Always room for improvement. :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
I'm in too! :)

I really need to tighten the frugal belt even further!

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Consider me in. I have made some effort in 2010 but need to grow in this area. Plus I want to put forth more planning into where my money actually goes. Must get debt down.....must get debt down.......

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I am in, too!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Count me in! I've been doing some budget planning for certain expenses for next year, & know that we need to be more frugal in other areas in order to balance our budget. I definitely need this challenge to keep me in tract & to get some frugal tips.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm in! We were really doing good . . . until we fell off the TMM bandwagon and I can really tell the difference! Dave would tar and feather me if he knew :eek:

We've moved and are currently renting a 30 acre farm and we have asked that we be given first notice if the wonderful people we're renting from decide to sell it . . . so frugal is a NECESSITY because we need to get as much money put back for a downpayment as possible!

1 - 20 of 1219 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.