Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw that this used to be a thread in the forum so decided to see if anyone wants to post in it from here since I am new here.

My main hobby is crocheting and have lots of yarn! all the new cake style with different colours got me back into it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks for joining us Dlrcpa--- Super Cute mini pumpkin..:O)

Martha- I am very glad I can now see your beautiful work as well :O)

I have my first completed and weaved in not baby blanket project done to share with ya LOL..

I needed to keep cover to keep my instant pot clean & dust free when I have the lid upside down so I went in search of crochet project for a free pattern and here is mine completed :O)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I have my first completed and weaved in not baby blanket project done to share with ya LOL..

I needed to keep cover to keep my instant pot clean & dust free when I have the lid upside down so I went in search of crochet project for a free pattern and here is mine completed :O)
that is cute! plus instant pots are so popular now. this site is harder to find things so forgot about the crochet thread! but glad to see you!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

forgot about this thread~ jaya you should post under the stash management that is where lots of the crafters post. others from stretcher there too.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
some things I have been making. all gifts that have been given or in a stash. the kitty kat hats are popular. lots of projects on the go. scarfbuttercream.jpg fruit.jpg remanetshat.jpg

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mil passed but got the shawl back. didn't want it just going to thrift store. will find a new home for it. bought some crocheted eyeballs for the pumpkin hat I made earlier cheaper to support someone else and know I won't make them. pumpkin.jpg

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
I'm glad you explained that because you posted the picture elsewhere and I could not figure out what was going on. That kind of yarn would look cute added to some of my hats.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm glad you explained that because you posted the picture elsewhere and I could not figure out what was going on. That kind of yarn would look cute added to some of my hats.
it was on clearance at michaels loops & threads luvy goes a lot further then you think too. so soft! lion brand came out w new ones too. think this was meant for baby blankets but really wouldn't be great for it. it was a hoodie thing I made dd years ago but was too big and then she didn't want to wear it too pink. think she likes it better now.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts