Frugal Village Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
2/7 No spend day

2/8 was a spend day went got my hair cut, ate out, went to chicken city and walmart

Reactions: NikoSan999

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Feb 3rd to today Feb 8th. 6 days and only 3 of them no spend. Total of 4 out of 8. Counting hubs in this is a killer.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
actually no spend day almost! was going to say no spend but realized I paid ds to wash the outside of the windows. dh got milk, bread and creamo. I try for no spend but really w kids etc never seems to happen much

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
2/9 Was a spend day me and youngest dd went to see other 2 dd and i fill car with gas the last time she paid for gas.My son in law is in hospital so the middle dd is staying with the one that has cancer she not able to stay by her self and she has to stay at home on account theaprists and nurses and Dr.appointments.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
2 more unplanned spend days - ate breakfast at work in the cafeteria with a co-worker and yesterday the car broke down.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
2/10-11-12-13-14 No spend days

2/15 was a spend day went to DG and Cash Saver

2/16 No spend day

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
2/17-18-19-20 No spend days

Reactions: Scarlett_Kaye

·
Registered
238 Posts
This is a challenge that I hope to start again (and maybe accomplish!) in March. The past few months I haven't been doing well with the "no spending" and I really, really do need to get myself under control!

I'm working this week on making a no spend tracker for my planner and am hoping that it'll help if i can see myself making progress in the no spend days, ya know?

Anyway, I'm hoping that I remember this thread is here so that I can start posting on it regularly starting next Monday, March 1st!

Have a great NO SPEND day, friends!

Scarlett

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
2/21 Was a spend day went and voted early and went to store and spent $19.46 on few more groceries.

2/22--23--24 no spend days

Reactions: Scarlett_Kaye

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
So far for the month of March, I am doing pretty good. I've had 4 no spend days. There were days I spent money, but they were planned and necessary, like meds, vet bill, grocery shopping, doctor visits. I'm doing better staying home and getting things done too. Hope to have a lot more no spend days this month.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Well, I've had one good week for not spending but if taken into account the week before the good week and the week after it ... all in all, I'm not doing so good with the challenge as of yet but I'm NOT giving up either!

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
I started the month doing well, but the past couple of weeks, I've been going out almost daily to get supplies and stock, not hoard, some things for our family and extended family. Picked up some more diapers for dgd yesterday. She should be set for at least a month, maybe a little longer. Luckily she's almost old enough to start potty training. I'm hoping I can finish the month with very few no spend days. I know I'll need to get things like milk and bread, but we might be able to do it.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
With everything going on i have forgot to post i think i only went store twice this month but had my youngest dd was stopping at the store several times when she was coming over to help with her sister.I am trying to get back to a little normal since oldest dd and middle dd went back to oldest d home.But i am still not getting out for the virus is all around here.Hope every one stay safe.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts