Frugal Village Forums banner
161 - 173 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #161 ·
finally got dh to look a pile of paperwork on queens funeral day cus he had it off. put it in the bbq to be burned. the charcoal one. still more paperwork but that is in a box. starting an new thrift store pile. and added to that box will see if friend wants. some kids clothes I added too I found. I think about texting and then he posts his kid is sick so yep no germs can be home lol little kid germs travel!

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Switched a lot of summer & winter clothes in closets. I know I have too many but still undecided about working. I have nice work clothes that don't get used now. Winter ones take more space than summer so I'll try to decide on a few things to get rid of and how.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Two weeks ago I filled the back seat of my suv with stuff for Salvation Army. Apparently they do not take donations on Mondays anymore, which is when I’m by there and have time to stop, so I have been driving around with the stuff in the back until I can get it there another day. I just keep adding to it though, today I added a book. I am going to look like a mobile hoarder. 😂

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Been doing good about making sure boxes and other recycling get out the door, rather than piling up. Also been good about putting old books and such in the box to leave out for recycling (aka let others pick through them). I'm doing my best not to let the clutter accumulate.

Do need to mop/vacuum the floors more often than I have been.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
OK ladies - crochet mop cover instructions. Personally I would add yarn fringe. I love my dust mop with a shot of Endust. You will be amazed at how fast and easy it is. Remember I have 2 dogs....

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Looked in DH's underwear drawer because thinking of buying him more thermals for Christmas. I threw away 7 pairs of underpants so old that the elastic just crunched when you stretched it. :eek: I'm not telling him, just bagged it up and put in the garbage. I'm sure there is more but hopefully he won't notice over time.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
I've buying more shows on DVD lately, despite trying to watch things online more (particularly if they're on YouTube and such). So far, things have been relatively management but I think I will go through my DVDs again to see if there are any I'm more willing to throw out now.

Also need to do another pass of wiping down my kitchen sink/counters and vacuuming the floor. At least I'm top of my bathroom, for the most part.

161 - 173 of 173 Posts