Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

· Registered
3,039 Posts
Happy New Year everyone ! yes families are a soap opera lol sorry to hear about your father Ren. Allergies suck hopefully just that not covid. You do have to be careful. Someone i know is in the hospital fluid think cancer but no covid shot cus is one of those clean living ..supplements etc seem to be two camps of no vax. dh is up for his booster so booked it. We aren't yet. Funny when the outside cat comes around ..all of sudden my cats are willing to go out in the show. walks are clear and getting to 40 instead of 10. dh had to break up a bunch of ice on front step cus melting and dripping there. School has been pushed back another week to go back so yes family is home longer. love them but ... told dh to deal with dd getting a job.

ds was at sleepover last night so came home and he can get the tubs out of the attic so I can put away xmas stuff. tree is nice but all the clutter is getting to me. outside lights etc will stay up. watching Open by Christmas..really good esp for hallmark good actors. have been lazy here.. dh and I catching up on shows and netflix list. We didn't do much for new years I was asleep before 12 only day this week lol allergy pill and couple drinks do it. dh up early cus he went to bathroom and stepped in cat puke. his cats revenge for snow I guess lol and ds not home. apparently taking over beds only counts if you are sleeping in it.

going to michaels later. car in shop cus holidays, snow (world stops here) and then they had flood too so no rush until dh goes back to work. I have work stuff to do and mail. have a lot of craft stuff but... lol ordered some more wooden puzzles model kits on sale for gifts for dh in future like 50% off. put a roast in crockpot w older leeks (very smelly and oniony) carrots, nugget potates etc for pot roast dinner. need to do pantry challenge etc. though safeway as some really good sales on stuff family eats for the next couple of days.

· Registered
3,039 Posts
That is good ch! started raining here so dh got the car wash he wanted from the salt lol wind too. did get decor deals at michaels and yarn. stopped by my moms and she didn't want to go to safeway but we went.. $105 later lol but lots of markdowns esp bakery but forgot that they were closed for new years so of course. cheese bread, ww bread, german choc cake, icebox cookies, small brisket half price 2 quart of eggnog was 1.99 from 4.99 ..belguim choc cookies half price but that tin will be put away. the very cheap small box of toffee is in my belly already lol plus milk etc. 4 packs of the hotdogs on sale w buns too. 3 for freezer plus american slices were on sale. 2 new things they had were the green giant niblets corn on the cob on sale so got one plus sara lee individual cheesecakes for my cravings. plus bandaids etc.

· Registered
3,039 Posts
rained all night so most snow gone and just messy looking. was a period of hard slushy rain. still a holiday for most here. since school got pushed to going back next week people travelling. We are suppose to get more snow starting tuesday night..since kids and friends want to see spiderman booked that just now. reg theatre all booked up so did the laserultra one..fancier picture apparently..costs a bit more.. used two the cheaper movie coupons.

went downstairs and choked on the smell..cat pee..some cus cat peeing on laundry by washer..dh was nice and put up a holder over the basement door for hanging a blanket to keep cold out but didn't fold it over enough so bottom on floor so she peed on that. and of course the litter box that was supposed to be dumped days ago didn't happen. so dd got to clean w dh supervision floor under and scoop the rest of the litter boxes. I did a couple of loads and made her do laundry next. smelling better down there. dh did the garbages etc too. I have beeswax candle going.

of course was warm enough and no rain but cats didn't want to go out also why litterboxes need cleaning more plus miss stress pee'r. though how many xmases she has been though....my car was ready so went and got it. about $300 for repairs not bad. keep trying not to have work to do but ..keep coming up so dealing with it. of course housework too. leftovers for dinner or they can have hotdogs. dh put out 2 new suet seed blocks too. ds has been off w friends all day so avoiding all this lol will do one store tomorrow before the movie. got dh to finally get the box for thrift store in my car so I will take it there...keep saying I will and then don't.

finding all my favourite type of british shows on youtube..watching Kirsties handmade xmas at the moment from this xmas.

· Registered
3,039 Posts
good deals! well snowed overnight here a few inches. schools close here now when a couple years they didn't so ds was supposed to go to school.trade program and then cancelled. said well deal w mountain of laundry in your room and do the online career course all kids have to do...not that it is great but you have too. said it is passive cleaning..not washing by hand machine does the work. bit of rain and in the 30s now so things melting. dh was suppose to be off mon to wed but his work didn't care so got bugged all the time. wasn't sure of the roads but he drove me to two work places and bank deposit for volunteer and we got food at the food court..got my Vietnamese food itch scratched. dh and dd got to cruise the mall and have time together. he is back at work but snow day got called when he arrived..yet the people who called it didn't bother going there since they start same time.. not a lot of respect for IT there if stuff goes down for 5mins people are freaking. lol can see the dryer steam going by front window from the side of the house..looks like a blizzard.

has been one of those weeks of annoying people that you didn't do anything but exist. so after putting on dishwasher, nagging ds, breaking up cat fights put on some british tv to mellow out too..found some up to date shows on youtube.. watching xmas at chatsworth house at the moment. love how it is called a house more like a palace lol lovely show.

got milk, creamo, uncle bens flavoured side dish rice for 5 for $5 and marked down apples yesterday at walmart plus gift card for my moms birthday. plenty of food in the house. pulled out hotdogs.. were on sale down to last couple of packs within days..but cheap to feed teens and dh loves them. so got containers of chili and pulled chicken out to add to hotdogs or dinner tomorrow. think will make the cranberry oatmeal cookie mix. have tomatoes from freezer to cook down too. laundry to fold etc too well you guys know housework doesn't end. puttering and cleaning etc

· Registered
3,039 Posts
that sucks Rujerro... sounds like they need a carehome but hopefully the cousin etc can get it sorted unless they have great insurance that will give them full time help at home. but you know my story about being the inlaw dealing with it. hugs.
all rain and in the 40s this week hasn't washed away the snow yet. perfect for staying in. almost alone dd asleep still..have to wake her since mid afternoon. watching the end of a dickens of a holiday hallmark movie. good one ..shot local one of our local anchors in it too. nice to watch something I enjoy with no interruptions lol momlife. had lovely zoom chats yesterday. trying to get all my paid work into a couple of days a week so I don't have to think about it but one job seems emails every day. at least all the grumpy guys from last week are over it or not bugging me..no apologies of course. still need to go to my moms ice steep hills keep my moms bday quiet. maybe a full moon or something out there.

did online grocery order..money doesn't go far anymore it seems...esp w teen son lol making spaghetti for dinner. stripped the bed , will do laundry another load of laundry. miss piss pants cat is peeing on stuff again ..how dare the other 2 cats use the litter boxes..but 3 boxes are enough she can get over herself. yesterday was a lovely sunny day and the 2 didn't go out. she did. walks were clear so they got the you better not bug me then today over weather. puttering and cleaning cus you know a min of stuff needs doing every day. watching back in time for winter now. in the 70s..memories lol

· Registered
3,039 Posts
yikes she should stay away! easy to get the latest. Zhoen can't help no motivation here either. besides getting the basics done.. time of year ...even cats not going out. still need to make that appt for miss piss pants to get nails cut..has to be sedated or I would do it. on the to do list. need to do a spreadsheet for volunteer group too for meeting tomorrow. not that I lack stuff to do just the desire.. still want a week alone lol pouring rain here so perfect to be inside but...

will go to do the one store close by and return a book to library and get the couple of holds. will go to other library in next couple of days. will see if software is working cus I have bunch of emails about it not working and then fixed etc. have to be home by certain time cus with cheaper delivery time option you get a wide range of time instead of 2 hrs. added more stuff to it too..needed some perrier type water but cheaper store brand. sometimes goes down better then reg water. and family stays out of it lol like plain yogurt .they are how can you eat it. always have like sparkling water like perrier. the lemon lime.

usual housework to keep it decent..run carpet sweeper etc. put clorox wipes on the bottom of mop and did a quick wash of the floors yesterday. dinner from the freezer of some type.. if order is before dinner..then frozen mac n cheese w veggies etc or fries/chicken strips/veggies out of freezer.

· Registered
3,039 Posts
Yes really is a whole chain of things of weather, drivers and where you live. even just getting the containers unloaded at ports. the major port here tried to put a enivro thing that the trucks couldn't be more then 10yrs old..like what..how they are maintained is the important part. imagine having to get a new huge truck like that all the time.
rainy here. dh and I went to see the kings men movie..good ..he was dinner out too ?? so guess we were overdue for date night but the nacho cheese was off or something cus nope no dinner just home after hitting grocery store by the theatre for milk kcups etc. some basics.

puttering ..decluttering..went though basket of mail etc put up decor I got ages ago. pulled out valentine stuff and put xmas wreath away. our house is pretty cluttered of our collections etc spring clean mode but gets done. started new hat. donated to local wildlife place. did some work.. have to do cheques for volunteer expenses. my car needs to go into the shop but I have to figure it out when hopefully one of those problems that isn't $$. and my work can get done first.
craving indian food so maybe tomorrow..is a good deal. we got one big paperwork to do done just needs mailing and there is a list of course. need to go to post office too. of course always housework.

· Registered
3,039 Posts
Glad the strike is over Rujerro and I hope the new contract is good for you. Sunny here so every tiny speck of dust and cat hair is showing. would get ds to do outside windows but hoses turned off. Will track down smells cus damn cat peeing in places again. peed on my bedroom mat too again. pushed the dishcloth around the kitchen floor for the spots cus not properly mopping with boys at home..a waste would last about two minutes.

I agreed Zhoen! some books and shows I just read the wiki. Ds homelearning teacher tried to get him to read the giver and I am he won't.. doesn't matter if that is the gr 8 book to read. we did see the movie once. said will get him to do a novel study on white fang cus I had the workbook. honestly think most classics are only read in school like catcher in the rye etc. But there are lots of good ya authors out there. my mom got into hunger games last year.

Here we still have restrictions masks indoors etc, venues limited. so more tickets cancelled for stuff for events I bought. but now not doing contact tracing..basically if sick stay home but no one has too. Govt put in though starting this month all employees get 5 paid sick days a year pt/ft if a company doesn't provide them. would have been nice all those years working full time w no benefits. will piss of my company but they don't like a lot of rules here.

watched an older hallmark movie all these years ago..lots of good actors..murder mystery but campy and fun ..they need to do more of them and all the main people are over 50. dh was out w friend and picked up canned cat food and milk. not sure what is for dinner ..out of the freezer or leftovers. should get off my bum and clean something!

· Registered
3,039 Posts
that is sad Zhoen.. a what could have been or could be with kids. Here drug overdose deaths always outdo covid deaths. I had a former friend (started just using me) try to recontact me and her dgd..who is a nice person but just behind the 8ball in life cus fas etc. but can't go there again don't wish them ill and hope for the best. All you can do.

foggy here still has been for a couple of days and more to come. makes it feel a lot more chilly. a couple hours work and hopefully car is fine. dh put in the new part on saturday. Ate the blondie good for you brownies that came free in the mail for breakfast...meah vegan low sugar hopefully not that grain sugar cus that don't have a good effect. will stop at the library out that way too.

not sure what is for dinner, tired so something like frozen pizza or chicken strips. made the shrimp kit yesterday for dinner. dh went out for bread and milk yesterday and I was didn't you just buy milk sat..he was I drank a lot of it. seems in the store everyday getting groceries. since I will be at walmart I will get the cheap creamo because if you get 2 it is $4 at the moment vs $3.50 each. need to get more reactine too. have other stuff but reactine works the best.

have a long list of stuff to do of course always but just the tops on the list ..food, dishes etc. momstuff that no one notices you guys know like water plants sweep. allergy season again..even the cat who likes to pee on stuff has them..so of course all our fault so peeing on rugs etc again. can give her a pill but getting it down her is another story. slowly getting stuff done got picture frames out from set from ages ago to put on dining room wall. so just to figure out what pics to go in and find little nails.

· Registered
3,039 Posts
Hope everyone is feeling better today! Foggy here all week so far..gets a bit better and sun out later in the afternoon all the birds are extra hungry cus it is chilly. dang coyote was in the front yard at 1pm the other day...we live in a city and they are normal night animals. wasn't scared of me either when I chased it off. I know I throw food out for crows etc but they eat it right away. Always hit and miss w people begging if they are really in need or not but you do what you can. at this point people who aren't vaxxed not worth talking about it hill they want to die on.

Redecorating will be fun Zhoen..yikes about the school system..threatening to go to media etc seems to work when they are being nuts. cus really. I am glad it is over for me in a few months! Though the person in charge of ds program is the same one at friends church who insisted that the doors be open in winter and heat is on high during service..one out of a couple hundred people so now people don't come and friends dh keeps door closed by them. most are unvaxxed cus reform. well now her hubby is a pastor there and I am if she was bad before ..he wasn't working as a pastor just a member (left a different church years ago so must be a story there) and members weren't asked.. So told ds and to be careful..thankfully his program is over this week. He is too trusting cus he is why would anyone act like that cus he doesn't so lovely boy but real world. Said just being aware of stuff that happens doesn't mean you have to act that way. it is just to protect yourself. He isn't feeling well this week..sleepy, stiff neck etc and I am first covid (omnicon hits a lot of schools now and no testing) or meningitis ..cus mom thoughts. Is bad allergy week for us both so said take a decongestant to see if that helps and will see. cus of course he doesn't listen when I say you have to keep up on the pills.

of course a long list of stuff to do but meah.. did my 2 stores this week, organized other stuff. watching my shows while puttering and cleaning. my cousin has booked tixs to visit so time frame to clean lol and get stuff done downstairs. needs it. though could have shopped..bought fh and reactine off amazon and did online grocery order for today. mostly sale stuff that will stock up on some easy meals. the days of not spending more then $200 a week for everything long gone. laundry I did yesterday. popped allergy pill and leftover split pea soup for dinner though will have to find something for dh. he won't eat peas. I did breaded pork fries and peas yesterday...left in oven too long..normal for me and allergy week. bag of salad going off so picked though it for a bowl for dh as veggie. will go though pics to see what ones for new frame display.

· Registered
3,039 Posts
pouring rain here but better then snow up higher. hope all is good in your areas. Perfect for being home. esp cus ds is sick so yes a cold and probably that covid cold but no testing or test kits available. Dh is taking dd to her booster shot today and get come vit c pills cus we are out. he got dry cat food etc yesterday cus amazon wasn't delivering for a while and then it showed up just as he came home so plenty of food.

realized got the garlic bread thursday so w frozen lasagna easy dinner. pulled frozen carrot soup out for ds and making chicken soup. had a frozen stewing chicken. used up rest of carrots will need more fresh veggies soon. family when though a pack of hotdogs already from last night and lunch. crows will be happy cus they get the leftover stewing chicken stuff tomorrow for breakfast.

watching tv and basic cleaning of course. cats not being a pain today. guess worked it out yesterday. one revenge barfed in the double dish cat bowl of course getting both and full so out in for the crows. fought w others pouted cus bed was stripped. laundry is done just needs putting away. sheets changed. washed sm blanket and bedspread too. have urge to rearrange stuff on shelves.

friend texted stuck in part of city over the bridge cus a bull was on the loose going back and forth bridge, hwys etc for couple of hours..last word was gotten off the hwy. was cows in a different part a few days ago about 30mins away blocking roads lol.

· Registered
3,039 Posts
Thanks Bookworm! just him so far ..making everyone take vitamins ..he has the sideeye and not wanting to eat soup or fruit or anything healthy so he can go back to school for the new semester. plus he finally scrubbed the tub and actually dumped the litter from 2 boxes on the first ask! must be excited to see his friends. he is mr social. new semester of starts.

dlcpa lol isn't that the way..I am using my cousins visit since it is for sure..to get dh to replace doors downstairs..like cheap has holes and crayon marks etc. plus some other stuff. has been years and years so...

came home from work and poured a stiff one..endless you know what has been a pain .. ch I am not going to worry about menu plan lol they don't care so it is whatever. got vietnamese yesterday for ds and me.. which was 2 dinners for me. random sandwiches. dh and dd are the same so happy w grilled cheese and chicken strips/fries. kids eating later too. still want my indian food too. haven't had a good night sleep either.

nice and sunny here today but suppose to snow and freeze tomorrow but will see. have plenty of books from library and shows too so enough cheap entertainment. plus want to get tixs for a play. esp since all the other stuff got cancelled. but this is local other stuff was people coming into town. maybe a zoom chat tomorrow too. of course always housework and groceries ..got a mini cake, bread, furani? brand bake in bag cranberry honey buns cus I should have eaten lunch before work lol other store got 1.50 creamo..they had lots so on sale good until 4th so got 2.. 2 for 4 at the moment at walmart but 3.50 for one which is why I have been getting creamo there when I am at one for work. we go though a lot. didn't bother w milk and now the containers will have a deposit on them so we have to return to get the money back like pop cans etc.

· Registered
3,039 Posts
hope everyone is feeling good! grey and rain off and on here. allergies hitting again and not feeling well. burnt a pan potatoes boiled dry. so not cooking after that and the pan breaking in the oven. enforced spring cleaning lol cus after that was cleaned up, ran self clean got ds to clean out drawer etc. he came home today and said got grades he has one of the highest in the class and passed plumbing year 1. said grilled sandwiches make your own..dh made me one..said was great deal on ham yesterday at store but turns out i got the expired stuff.. said I am not the only one who can look at dates esp since I rarely eat it. he was why was there expired ham.. mom life. not a fight just sigh. wondered why it was tasting off so will see tomorrow. and see if the choc muffin is still there in the kitchen. that 6 pack didn't last long in the house.

Monday I worked and got chinese. yesterday I ended up going out w mom to a store that has the detergent she wanted. got bakery, meat, dairy, veggies etc. and turns out if you spent $100 you got $25 gift card. nice surprise. got 2 pots of mini daffodils on the way out but can plant later. but brightens up the front stairs. was going to work today and ..go out w friend but didn't do anything popped allergy pill too. tv crocheting and some cleaning. laundry of course.

dd got her cheque from nanas estate had more then inherited cus interest in the last couple of years. she will put in gic as we suggested. lock it away for a few years. said I know nana said for education but that was to shut up sil cus only 2 grandkids and rest was 50/50 between dh and sil. not life changing amount for them but a nice boost at their age. ds gets it when he is legal.

· Registered
3,039 Posts
hope everyone is well! sunny here last couple of days..says in the 40s but feels like warmer. stuff started to poke their heads out. ds is out w friends and I am you know you have work you owe for the game.. want stuff done for spring plus having guests..will use it to get stuff done that has been needed for years. replace doors etc. cus only a few weeks away.

rujerro..they are lucky to have you baking for the sale. maggie soup sounds good. been using up the frozen stuff for dd. bought a pumpkin beef soup mix yesterday to see if we like it. since I have frozen pumpkin or squash not sure.

everyone is out. dd feeling better and all her bedding is washed. getting teen attitude so you know it she is better lol. sun is showing all the cat hair dust etc. outside windows still need a wash. have to remind dh to turn on the water for outside hoses. cats are shedding like mad..think all the food goes to making hair.

got deals at the walmart I was working at $6 dress shirt for dh, half price playmobil, jingle elf slippers. they are doing a clearing out all over. got more valentine stuff for kids and his ginger cookies. did a grocery order for delivery tomorrow cus don't feel like shopping in stores. beef is $$ here but sale on steaks so getting one pack. always a to do list but will see. have a couple books due I can't renew so need to finish..lots from library all the new mysteries are out. all the clutters bugging me so I know not valentines yet but taking some of the decor down.

not sure what is for dinner but have tortenilli bought the other day or lots of other choices. miss pee has been in and out every 15mins so can stay in for the next while. the queen wants her pets again now lol

· Registered
3,039 Posts
Happy Valentines or Galentines Day ! We keep it simple here.. he gets his cheap choc he loves choc covered cherries etc and I get my good stuff. We are going out to a date night at a theatre w drinks meat cheese board etc. old movie it happened one night but hey something to do and supports local business. got kids some kinder eggs etc. most of the valentine stuff has already disappeared out of the stores so no deals. Easter is out but have a lot from last year hidden in the cold closet.

Rujerro we did the vinyl wood tiles ..looks like laminate flooring in the part of basement by washer etc backdoor and that wasn't hard to put in. not expensive either. plus went over concrete floor.

got my grocery order, the whipped cream angel food cake is almost gone already lol was good. made tortellini in alfredo sauce w sausage and spinach in it last night so there is leftovers of that or the kids can make dinner hotdogs or whatever. have a kinda plan of food in my head for the week but will see. chilly so soups and anything in the oven.

of course work calls volunteer and paid. dh touched up the wood vanity in the bathroom and I was I asked you to do that..he was yes when it was put in (yr and a half ago) said just looked normal by now but he remembered :) ( love him and he fixes things in a emergency or if it can't wait but if it can) so since cousins coming over saying can we get doors downstairs replaced. long weekend coming up so can get done then. ds cleaned up his room and surprise if you organize you have room in there..plus he is allergic to dust. dd said she sorted out her drawers too like I asked so will see.

dishwasher and laundry call me. plus cat hair control.

· Registered
3,039 Posts
hope everyone is well! grey here but spring weather so just slowing doing stuff to deal with mess. Got quote for new windows ..will see if we can get big one somewhere else.. friend doesn't care he just does the labour. One of the things that needs doing. The annual woodpecker pinging the gas vents on the neighbours ..can hear it in my house..got dd out of bed too lol Thankfully they don't do it on mine anymore.. used to think it was hot water tank problems until I came home one day and saw it. old neighbour thought his stove was going to blow cus it just rattles in the house.

crocuses starting to come up and going for bday lunch w friends and then work at last store of the week. I hear you about filling carts.. store yesterday went too power got cut to area and then back on but had to wait for cash system to reboot so was peaceful no customers for a while. but then they had a bunch of half price stuff and I was hope the registers are up by the time I leave lol They did but cash only so got money from atm. half price cases of friskies cat food , half price cut up watermelon, bear claw lunch snacks, brownie cheesecake. plus a seafood lasagna for dinner etc. kids always know when you have cash lol mom can I get some money..

dh and I anniversary tomorrow going to a play..comedy. maybe dinner out will see. need to go look at windows etc too. long weekend here plus ds gets extra school day off so he can do garden work one day. have to pick up package which I think is the video game I got from rewards for him. work it off first though lol free museum tixs monday so we are doing that too. of course laundry housework .. have dvds from library to pick up movies we want to see.

· Registered
3,039 Posts
that sucks rujerro. can he complain to the school because I am sure that screws up a lot of students. 22yrs but together over 30. want to go to vegas but not this year. actually cheap trip from here esp cus we aren't gamblers. had all these ambitious plans today but we are both sitting in our pjs still.. pouring rain outside. popped allergy pill.

love the old rvs! esp the 40s w the woodwork etc. we have an old tent trailer in the backyard 70s kids played in it .dh says the struts or what ever don't go down so they are up and of course like everything here they have put stuff in it like the inflatable boat etc.

don't feel like cooking either of course housework to do and the house repairs getting prices. have our shows to watch too before. dd went to library for me and turns out a cat got a starling dead so nothing to do besides putting out for crows or under the bushes. other cat cranky. only noon so will see what the day brings!

· Registered
3,039 Posts
Thanks! was a fun play never seen it before a comedy. was nice and sunny today though was inside all day lol. had zoom chat w friends and he coffee date. Rujerro I hear you..was dh does it have to fall apart or look like crap for years before it is done. so he went looking in the garage for replacement doors in the basement can't say anything it is free and he has the skills.

got ds to do some yard work in the front. dh got popeyes but didn't realize the 9 piece as boned chicken not tenders but really the oil needed changing so everything was bleah. well crows will like the bones and fries etc. even the biscuits were odd.

I popped by a friends yesterday that needed cheering up and dh got bogo ham plus milk etc so made ham last night. was cranky cus ds was busy cooking at 5 just as we were getting home so like really like dinner wasn't going to be made. so just did ham and tater tots. other kid is staying up all night so not around for dinner either.

we are just watching all our season enders peacemaker etc. long weekend so going to w free pass to museum tomorrow.

· Registered
3,039 Posts
hope everyone is well! was nice enough here but then rain and wind. \ just dealing with life..family etc. lol all those people who think little kids are the easy ones ..nope teens need as much. running errands reg ones..libraries, food etc. didn't get as much work done as I wanted too. Guests here in a week so want stuff done.

ds is off at a friends for birthday ..he made something .. I was good and didn't say when he said he didn't have enough time..bud you just had 4 days off from school and he was smart enough not to go to go down that path. Dh was out w friend after work came home and ds dragged him into the workshop ..was a late night.

trying to get stuff done before guests here. stopped at grocery store for creamo and bread etc and I got a spring planter for friend birthday.. she had open house today. big number. windows got measured too and dd went off w him to see her friend too. picked her up at open house and got mcds on the way home for dinner. chilly in the house! drafty..

trying to organize my week ..popped another allergy pill that and lack of sleep both dh and i are is it time for bed at 8pm lol but watching taped movie. took one bowl away to clean of dry food and now cats feeling sorry for themselves cus 3 cats and only 3 bowls. they may starve to death. work to do tomorrow get caught up. not sure what is for dinner tomorrow.. need to clean fridge pull shelves out too. soak etc. spring cleaning time.

· Registered
3,039 Posts
well nothing like guests to get you moving lol plus sun and flowers! but no not that deep cleaning just stuff that needs it lol like nameless people who spill in the fridge and you discover that there is all drips under the drawers etc. that type of cleaning.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts