Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Menue for Monday Jan.2-2022 going to start out posting for one day at a time maby get up to a week at a time purple hull peas kraut and hot dogs sweet potatoes corn muffin water

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Menue for Monday Jan.2-2022 going to start out posting for one day at a time maby get up to a week at a time purple hull peas kraut and hot dogs sweet potatoes corn muffin water
Made mistake should said Sunday Jan2

Reactions: marthamfi and Zhoen

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Monday Jan 3 Menue for today White beans
Bacon
Fried okra
corn muffin
water to drink
Maby slice onion menue Tuesday Jan 4 Chicken and fried rice

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
I put a whole chicken in the crockpot and used some of it for a one-pot creamy chicken asparagus pasta . I will make stock this week. The leftover chicken will be used for:
Chicken soup
Enchiladas
Chicken & rice

I'd like to try Chorizo Chicken soon (20 Chicken Recipes - Page 2 of 21 (stayhealthy.fit) ).It's boneless chicken, chorizo, onion, garlic and potatoes (all chopped) and simmering in a tomato sauce. The spicy chorizo gives it flavor.
:ROFLMAO:I have ate so much chicken since meat prices went up i told a neighbor i might start crowing or laying eggs.:ROFLMAO: Did finally break down yesterday buy pork roast and big pkg hamburger meat enough for chilie,meat loaf and hamburger patties.I still have some chicken in freezer and some canned that i use in casserole.And lots of time i don't cook meat when it just me to eat but like have if i have company.Keep hoping meat prices drop but not looking like it any way soon.

Reactions: rujerro and Zhoen
1 - 4 of 4 Posts