Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't bought clothes in over a year but have a conference coming up. I work in the west so....good jeans are "business casual". Found black jeans in new condition and NO SPANDEX (I loathe loathe loathe the stretchy pants) and they fit! 7$. I will wash them once to get the thrift store soap residue (this store washes the clothes with tons of soap before putting them out) out and then just keep them in back stock until the conference. The minute I put on clean pants I end up on my knees in the mud for work or car trouble or something so...these just can't be worn until then or I will stain/wreck/accidentally-bleach them.

Other thrifts locally have their jeans/pants for 15$ and up now! That seems like a lot.

· Super Moderator
24,802 Posts
I also hate stretchy pants. They guarentee I will gain weight. I do better if my clothes become a little uncomfortable if I gain.

Lucky find, Max! And timely.

Our local thrift store is basically worthless, and we don't get out of town much to go to others. I'm looking forward to garage sale season. I'll be looking for construction items on the cheap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts