Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
13,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many new recipes will you try in 2023? Expand your cooking skills! Experience new flavors! Cook healthy at home! Use those pantry staples!

Share recipes or links and let us know how it worked out.

Food Tableware Ingredient Dishware Recipe

· Registered
13,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This was a winner:

I did chicken and vegetables but you could use tofu or go vegetarian. The sauce was tasty, yet light, faintly sweet but not cloying like sweet and sour or teriyaki. Definitely a keeper.

· Registered
1,363 Posts
Trying this one tonight.

· Registered
13,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks delicious, Hikr. Very similar to what I'll be making Sunday (I use 1lb of gr beef and 1 egg, cook in regular oven.)

Reactions: hikr00

· Registered
1,363 Posts
@Contrary Housewife I ended up doing it in the oven too. I have two Instant Pots but turned out the 2 lbs of meatloaf I had was actually 2.5 lbs. it wouldn’t all fit in the individual containers I made it in. Lol. So I have eight 4 oz individual meat loaves and the rest is in a bigger round pan. It’s cooking now. Smells good!

· Registered
1,363 Posts
@Contrary Housewife I ended up doing it in the oven too. I have two Instant Pots but turned out the 2 lbs of meatloaf I had was actually 2.5 lbs. it wouldn’t all fit in the individual containers I made it in. Lol. So I have eight 4 oz individual meat loaves and the rest is in a bigger round pan. It’s cooking now. Smells good!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts