Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Weird challenge eh? I have been needing to fill my freezer with lunch/breakfast quick grab and go stuff for awhile now. I also need to clean my house-my god!

So I thought how to keep myself motivated was not to go on a cleaning frenzy, or baking frenzy. But to do a little everyday!

I'm starting this challenge tmw, but today I will be planning out each day what I will be Cleaning and what I will be Baking! If you would like to join- I urge you to write up a list of things you want to clean/bake.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I'm in (bar I will be away for a few days) so I'll spend tonight thinking up what I want to do. Won't go huge but would like to get baking stuff in the freezer & get our master bedroom completely revamped, means major clean including walls etc, cement from build needs to be removed from window sill etc. And maybe get it painted & finally have a beautiful/finished room to sleep in.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright here is my list:

10th- clean kitchen, bake Zukes muffins
11th- Delilah's room/banana nut muffins
12th- master bathroom/Stromboli (DS lunch)
13th- kids bathroom/calzones
14th- dining room/living room/ corn dog muffins (DS lunch)
15th- downstairs bath/ granola
16th- boys rooms/ garlic bread Texas toast
17th- our room/French toast Texas toast
18th-file cabinet/ pancakes
19th- shoe closet/ pb&j uncrustables (DS lunch)
20th- kitchen/ crescent rolls
21- boys bath and downstairs bath/ biscuits
22- master bath/ enchiladas (freezer meal)
23-living room/dining room/ Chico chip cookies (freezer)
24- boys rooms/ pretzels
25- laundry room/foyer / apple chips
26- kitchen/ pound cake
27- closet organ (all)/ pumpkin loaf
28- downstairs bath/ chew mix
29- boys bathroom/ breakfast burritos
30- living room/ dining room / ham n cheese pockets
31- Delilah's room/ savory breakfast rolls

Reactions: brenda67

·
Registered
628 Posts
Still no list done however today I:
Cleaned off dressing table in bedroom & moved books,(will donate some and put away the others)
Made and dried some Spelt pasta, although today was more of a first experiment to see if it was edible :)

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright already stumbling in my own dang challenge!

First day I cleaned 1/2 the kitchen cause DH said he'd clean the other half (he didn't, he just messed up my half) and I did bake Zukes muffins

Second day I didn't do either thing

Today I cleaned living room, will make Stromboli for sure, and I'm gonna clean my kitchen. DH cleaned our ,aster bath so I will clean the baby's room on the day I do living rooms as I cleaned it already!

Alright, time to get back on task lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts