Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A gallery of simple ideas to make your slumber zone dreamy

Many of these ideas fit right in with a frugal budget. Slide #1 shows lots and lots of different fabics in an array of colors. Such a frugal idea when every penny counts and you may be limited to using the materials on hand.

Slide #15 is a saturation of color in many fabric, prints and textures. It's my favorite of the bunch. Still frugal, but allows you the freedom to select a color and purchase yardage that is inexpensive or possibly clearanced to complete this awesome look.

Slide #2 is an incredible example of how a quilt does not have to give a room a country vibe. Loving the graphic print and the stark black and white of the quilt! Very frugal way to turn your hobby into a masterpiece of a room.

23 Decorating Tricks for Your Bedroom | Real Simple

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
i like the turquoise blue of number 17. it's the color in my dining room.

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ladykemma2, I love that turquoise blue. Your dining room must have a very relaxed calm vibe with a blue like that. Blue has always been one of my favorite colors.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
See, now I love blue too and I'm very drawn to it. I love seeing it when I go into other peoples homes because it does create that relaxation effect, but for the life of me I just can't "live" with it. Not in any main areas or in my bedroom anyway. We do have a blue hallway bathroom, and I've incorporated other colors with it. Right now it's blue and cocoa brown. I LOVE it.

As far as what they show in the pix, if you took #3, and turned those greens into shades of terra-cotta, you would pretty much have my decorating scheme in there. I need things to be looking "sun saturated" in my house which is kinda dark.

Fun post Polly!

Theresa :)

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Thanks for sharing.

There was several I liked. :)

Agree with #15 too!

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
See, now I love blue too and I'm very drawn to it. I love seeing it when I go into other peoples homes because it does create that relaxation effect, but for the life of me I just can't "live" with it. Not in any main areas or in my bedroom anyway. We do have a blue hallway bathroom, and I've incorporated other colors with it. Right now it's blue and cocoa brown. I LOVE it.

As far as what they show in the pix, if you took #3, and turned those greens into shades of terra-cotta, you would pretty much have my decorating scheme in there. I need things to be looking "sun saturated" in my house which is kinda dark.

Fun post Polly!

Theresa :)
number 3 pretty!

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Slide #15 is a saturation of color in many fabric, prints and textures. It's my favorite of the bunch. Still frugal, but allows you the freedom to select a color and purchase yardage that is inexpensive or possibly clearanced to complete this awesome look.
15 pretty peridot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, there are several decorating tips and tricks that you may consider to make your bedroom looks beautiful and one of them is choosing a perfect curtains that make your room looks comfortable and brighter. And there are several cheap curtains that you can found on some shop and store.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts