Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke to my girlfriend this afternoon and she gave me the latest on her mom.
Mind you the plans are changing on an daily sometimes hourly basis.
The plan is as follows.

Since her mom is a fighter and refuses to go home with oxygen and a sedentary lifestyle where she would literally not be allowed to do anything - she says that that is NOT a life for her and wants to try anything to help her not have to go home and wait to die.

So, on Monday morning (could definitely change) they are going to replace 2 heart valves and do a quadruple bypass. The surgeon thinks he can do it in spite of her condition - he comes from a well known hospital that is specialized in doing these procedures. He's not worried. My friend's mother is also not worried. She says that she has had a really good life and if God want to take her now, then that's ok. The family and everyone who knows her IS/ARE worried because they/we don't want to lose her but she sees this as her only chance.

So please please please keep this wonderful women and her family in your prayers.

Thank you

·
Registered
469 Posts
That woman's faith and courage are more far reaching that I think she's even aware of. Thank you for sharing her story with us. My prayers are still with her and all who love her, and I remain in awe of her strong faith and supreme dignity.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I will continue to keep everyone involved in my prayers . Blessings and hugs to this sweet woman filled with life and faith.

Reactions: Dutchie

·
19,119 Posts
What an amazing inspiration. Continuing to send prayers, hugs and aloha to your friend's mother and every supporting her. Mahalo for sharing this Dutchie.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
I will continue to keep everyone involved in my prayers. Thanks for the update Dutchie. :hugz:

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She has a great attitude which will help her and the surgeon sounds confident. Still praying.

I look forward to updates on the lady.

Thank you!!

As soon as I have any news of any kind at all, I will post it on here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.