Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish....lol hopefully I won't be to late, or should I say hopefully the baby won't be to late.

So far the time has flown by I only hope that trend continues.

Lets see so far these are the changes I've noticed.......

1) Had to get a size bigger shoe
2) Had to get new tops (so far I am mostly all baby and therefore I am still wearing most of my before pregnancy pants, although I do have 2 pair of comfy maternity pants that I wear when I'm not working)
3) My hair (eventhough it grew fast before) is the longest its been
4) My rings are getting tight. I can't sleep in them anymore, but I pretty much wear them throughout the day......My mom gave me her old wedding band that she had when she was married to my dad, and it's a little bigger than mine so at least I can wear it and not feel naked when I can't wear mine anymore)
5) I like taking naps (a lot) but find it hard now that I have a full time job
6) I have to pee a lot.....next time (if there is a next time) I am going to buy stock in a toliet paper company and try to make some of my money back
7) For someone who never was a big sweets eater......well bring on the candy (especially nerds, sweettarts, spree.....etc)
8) No Migraines (this is my favorite so far). I've only had one really bad headache...the tick/flu episode in July, and a few little ones on the day's I tried going cold turkey on caffine

Well, that is where things stand for me as of right now.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I have 23 weeks to go, I have noticed

-nausea that is different than last time
-belly getting bigger faster

pretty much that's it so far.

Enjoy your next 15 weeks! :)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hugz: to both of you. Missy this is your third right? If yes, then I think it is normal for your belly to grow faster than before.

Kat just becareful with the candy

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:eek: I forgot, My belly button has almost gone away..... :toothy:

Don't worry, I won't over do it on the sweets, I only get them once a week or so, and then Joe tells me I shouldn't and he eats half of it :D

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
You two bring back some really nice memories :)

Have either of you registered anywhere?

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I registered at Target for us. Joe said he was going to register in the SEARS tool department :rolleyes:

I told his mom other than that he is going to make a good daddy. She said that sounded like her son but not to worry she would get the baby her on tool set when she was old enough for it :laugh:

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know something that I left off of my list for things I've noticed......

Nose bleeds. Uggg..... I woke up at 4 this morning with one. I hardly ever had them before, now it seems like I have one almost every morning. :bang:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I'm all tinglie!! I really, really miss those days!! How I wish I could've had just one more!!

Missy - when I got preggers with Belle, I was showing by the time I walked out of the OB office! :toothy: It's quite common to get bigger faster - your body's already practiced this & knows where's it's headed!!

I wish I could give you both a big hug!! :hug2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts