Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will copy/paste part of the message from my friend - it is self-explanatory.

Mom's surgery has been put off until at the latest March 14th if not before. The surgeon says its a scheduling problem, that he needs an entire day to devote to her and his first available is the 14th unless other things become available before. Mom is being moved home until the surgery with hospital bed etc and will stay there until it's time for the surgery. SHE AND WE did not want to go to a rehab center. She will have round the clock help from us kids, and visiting nurses.
She will be moved home Tuesday, today all the equipment will be delivered and we will be bringing her home.
She wants the surgery, said she won't come home in her condition and wait to die
So they are going ahead with it. Very risky, and her chances not good at survival, but she wants it so we are going ahead.
My Dad is beside himself but there is nothing we do.
I can't help but wonder, if this is the way God has it planned. Maybe she will get home with all of us kids around and close her eyes peacefully.

As you can read your prayers are still very needed.
Thank you.

(((HUGS))))

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
I was praying for her this morning while in the shower... HEY, sometimes it my best praying time!!! LOL

thanks for the update

Reactions: Dutchie

·
19,119 Posts
Continues prayers for your friend, her mom and their families. God does know best and often has plans we cannot possibly imagine.

Reactions: Dutchie
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.