~one load of laundry
~20 minute treadmill walk (at least)
~cook supper
~take DD to praise band practice, then pick her up
~shower and relax

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Getting everyone up and to work (DH, DS and myself today).
Have to wipe down the kitchen.
Laundry tonight after work so DS and I will have work clothes for Tuesday.
Take DD to Best Buy as the replacement cord they gave her for her computer doesnt fit
Take DS to HyVee (grocery store) as they are having a frozen food bag sale. He likes to take tv dinners for his lunch so this will save him some money.
Recycling and trash are already on the curb.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Up early this morning. We are a one vehicle family because dh's truck is in the shop. Hopefully it will be done this afternoon and it won't cost too much!
I've already:
~had coffee
~gotten dressed
~knit a bit
~taken dh to work
~taken dd to school

Still need to:
~take something out for dinner
~pick up the downstairs
~vacuum downstairs
~put away folded laundry
~wash breakfast dishes
~finish up quarterly reports & mail them
~pick up dd from school
~pick up dh from work
~go pick up dh's truck from the shop
~make dinner
~knit
~watch TBL :D

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
It is cold here this morning, snow still on the ground.I have already finished my workout and the pet chores. I am going to go haul up some wood for the fireplaces here in a bit. I need to do a quick house pick up, then I am heading to the hospital . They are having a presentation on the obesity crisis(during a health fair) and I am going to assist with blood pressures.Then meeting up with a friend who will also be there, and going over to the gym to swim. I am going to drop off some cleaning while I am out, and when I get home will do laundry. Supper, cleanup and a movie tonight. Hope you have a super day!

·
Registered
632 Posts
I've already done the usual morning chores and things with the family and pets.

The rest of the day I will be -

- watering the garden
- cleaning the house
- steam cleaning the living room carpet
- washing some blankets
- reading a bit
- doing some baking
- making dinner later

·
Registered
942 Posts
We had a late season snow come through last night, so most of my morning has involved trying to locate all the missing gloves & hats. Fussing at the kids until they cleaned their bedroom so we could find more hats & gloves. And, dressing & undressing the kids as the run in and out.

I have started the never ending pile of laundry and taken out the chicken thighs to defrost for dinner tonight.

Now everyone is inside for a break and some hot chocolate. For the rest of the day:
~ bake some muffins for the week
~ start the creamy chicken noodle soup in the crockpot
~ continue laundry
~ fix dd6's dog ears for her play tomorrow evening
~ work on our garden plan for this summer
~ work with the kids on various projects

Have a good day!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Heading to work, working a "flexed" schedule today - 11a to 7p. Freecycle items are on the porch waiting for pickup. Made dinner yesterday for leftovers today due to weird schedule. Tonight plan on working on planting schedule and budget for next week.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Hubby to work, kid to school, 3 different banks (you know that envelope thing..turns out I do it with banks), sweep, mop, vaccuum, dust, laundry,bathe dog, call mom, call uncle, kid from school (1/2 day), Prep dinner, hit store for kitchen garbage bags & aluminum foil, stop by thrift store (lady who works there called me to see a quilt they got in..SNAG..$7 queen size dupioni silk w/ hand embroidery..who the heck throws this stuff out?)
Make dinner, hug kiddo..log on to FV

1 - 9 of 9 Posts