Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
8,714 Posts
~She has....interesting taste. So far I'm only seeing extremely easy/bohemian type stuff, but I suppose that's because she has limited time to do these since she has to make one for every day.
Still, it's a cool experiment. :D ~

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
~She has....interesting taste. So far I'm only seeing extremely easy/bohemian type stuff, but I suppose that's because she has limited time to do these since she has to make one for every day.
Still, it's a cool experiment. :D ~
yeah, I wouldn't wear her "after" creations either (even if I were 20 pounds lighter and 20 years younger ;) ), but it is inspiring - I'd like to cut out some of the flowers on those atrocious before dresses and applique them to something for the home (pillows maybe)...

Reactions: nuisance26

·
Registered
13,930 Posts
Funny my reaction was-HEY,don't take the larger sizes they're so hard to find as it is. That said,UGLY. I guess for $365. i would have gone to 5/$5. at Salvation Army and not wasted time sewing but now she is famous??

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
she's very talented.

·
Banned
952 Posts
I liked the tunic from a moo-moo thing. did look comfy to travel in.
Really like the sundress. that looked easy enough
The black and white top from a dress was cute. smart thinking on the turning it around and using the back as the front

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Interesting.........not to my taste but it certainly gives inspiration.

I do like looking at what other people can create out of things....even if the style isn't for me.

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Wow, this lady is totally creative! Amazing transformations. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
141 Posts
How inspiring! While most of her creations weren't my style, I still am amazed at what she is able to do every day with such dresses to work with. Makes me go to thrift stores with a whole new perspective!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I liked the easy ones - they made me think "Hey, I could do that."

·
Registered
566 Posts
Although very creative many things were just not not my test but to each their own.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Her creative mind is amazing but I wouldn't wear most of what she created. Some of the short cuts are a little sloppy for me. It does give me some ideas for the things I have that just became too big.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts