Frugal Village Forums banner

4/30 plans?

Tags
4 or 30 plans
1K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  annymoll 
#1 ·
Today is payday so I will be running in to pick up my check, get it cashed and head to my Amish store. Then I have to drive 35 miles to go to Staples and drop off 3 ink cartridges for recycling, hit WM and 4 other stores to take advantage of the cheapest possible deals. Once I get back to our little neck of the woods I have to pick up my meds, come home and put it all away, fix dinner, do dishes, and get ready to go back to work for the next 3 days.

Cat

#2 ·
I am done with work for the week, woot! I just finished my breakfast, still drinking coffee, and still in my pj's.

Plans for today:
-2 loads of laundry
-catch up on my DR podcasts
-do some general cleaning
-FIL is coming tomorrow and will be staying overnight, so need to get DS room clean
-DS will be 13 tomorrow, ACK! My baby is a teenager.
-need to go for a walk at some time today

#3 ·
Happy Thursday (read: it's almost the weekend lol)

My list today includes:
~wash breakfast dishes
~empty hampers
~start laundry
~pick up around the house
~knit
~pick up the girls
~take dd16 to the SPCA/pick her up an hour later
~make dinner
~go to Knit Night :D

#5 ·
I need to mop the floors
clean the fridge
start dinner

#6 ·
Today the home health aid I hired for my mom starts I have to greet her at 9am at my moms apt.

Post office

Walmart

call for the payoff figure for my car loan write the check yeah

go to the municipal building and pay 2nd quarter property taxes yuck

#8 ·
Went to work til 2 then cashed check now relaxing need to pick up dh soon from work, going grocery shopping. It's raining so won't be going to son's ballgame tonight. Just gonna make dinner, That's about it here.

#9 ·
Oh boy. More rain. The grass sure is pretty and green though. All the lilacs are blooming.Today did the morning routine and my workout. My friend called last night and asked me to babysit- her sitter was ill. So I have been playing with a little four year old girl. What does she want to play.......house.A good little helper.We have been dusting and vacuuming the downstairs. This evening is children's swim at the gym, so I will tag along with my daughter and the kids to swim and do weights. Hope you all have a good day!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.