Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Thanks for getting us started again FF!

I too will start slowing down once all the snow is gone and I can actually work outside. Right now it is Mudville so all I can do is go for a walk to enjoy the weather..so I must get things done now!

1. need to make a tablerunner for a friend's birthday
2. cut and finish one pair of sleeping pants
3. cut more denim squares for the rag quilt
4. start on another tablerunner for another friend.

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a lot of project DC.........maybe with the bad weather coming in I will get back to it.

Will give some thought..........

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Well if I can get those done this week FF, I will be happy. I know I won't be doing any crafting over the summer as I need to have a revolving garage sale and help DS get ready for school.....plus the garden! A busy summer is planned and crafting does not fit into the equation. :laugh:

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Going to go at this from a different angle.........

This week I will:

REMAIN FLEXIBLE
SPEND TIME WITH FRIENDS

Do 'some sort' of crafting
Do 'some sort' of cleaning and organizing
So 'some sort' of cutting out of projects.

THAT IS IT......plain and simple!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
There you go! Great plan FF!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
1. need to make a tablerunner for a friend's birthday - done. :)
2. cut and finish one pair of sleeping pants - done :)
3. cut more denim squares for the rag quilt - cut 166 so far
4. start on another tablerunner for another friend - started - hoping to finish it today

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey---don't forget to post the pic of the 'latest' table runner..............have we seen this one?

Hey.........get out your 'TRADING MATERIAL'..........I found some more flannel!!..........three would be suitable for guys.....and three would be 'okay' for females........meaning they probably have flowers on them............

I can post pics of the fabric............what can we trade this time???

UH....don't think I need any more flowers :laugh:....but have been working with them......the quilt has to wait ---working on the wall hanging with the kids pics in it. Am excited and having fun playing with it.............

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
I am glad you are enjoying the flowers FF! The flannel sounds good, what do you want in exchange this time? :D

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
:laugh: it would be sour cream by the time it reached you!

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Going to go at this from a different angle.........
This week I will:
REMAIN FLEXIBLE
SPEND TIME WITH FRIENDS

Do 'some sort' of crafting
Do 'some sort' of cleaning and organizing
So 'some sort' of cutting out of projects.

THAT IS IT......plain and simple!
Hey...by lifting the 'pressure' :laugh:I got more done than I thought I would. WOOHOO!

Got some sewing, crochet, flower fondling and even got a tad bit of cutting done.........little short on the cleaning and organizing!! Got another needle holder done and cut the batting for the dog mats.

In fact, the mess could be getting worse as I have been into my bead stash-----as small as it is...but had to dig in a cabinet to get it.........yeow......what a mess!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Good for you FF! :clap:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts