Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow is the big day - I made my crockpot pulled pork yesterday so I can cook the corn in it tomorrow ( I read about wrapping the corn in foil)
My children will be in the parade with the marching band
Free fireworks in the center of town at night.
I love frugal holidays!!

Everyone have a Happy 4th Of July!!!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Have a nice holiday weekend everyone.

My dh's 50th birthday is today. We are having a party here at the house for him today. Our oldest son and family are on there way from Tx. They thought they would make it here by this afternoon. But they have a major car problem in Tenn. So we won't see them till tomorrow.

My youngest daughter is in Daytona for the Nascar race. Sounds like she is having a great time.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Don't know what we'll be doing. But everyone have a great one and above all else be safe.

Reactions: porembam

·
8,714 Posts
~My baby shower is today and then a bbq/birthday party tomorrow. Lots of fun planned!
Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!~

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
We're going to church then coming home and BBQing ribs on the grill. It will be just us and we plan to chill out and relax!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
i'm stilll not sure what we're doing. my guess: nothing

·
Registered
39 Posts
cook out out side all day and then the fireworks having lots of fun I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend

Reactions: porembam

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
We bought some fireworks and used a lot tonight so might pick up some more tomorrow. We are grilling and it's also my son's birthday.

Are neighborhood gets pretty crazy with the fireworks so will probably hang out with the neighbors in the streets blowing up stuff. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts