Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I am not sure if it will be a no spend day or not. If the kids decide they want to go to the pool or not. If they go it will be a spend day as they need to pay to go.
They may decide to stay home and start a puzzle.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Oh, this will be easy for me. I've been gone on vacation, and have had company ever since they got back......they are all gone, the kids are watching TV and I am cleaning. No spending, no going anywhere.....and boy am I glad!!!!

·
Registered
566 Posts
We are riding bikes to the pool later. The pools here are free. So this will be a no spend day for us.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I'm in! I don't want to go anywhere today. We do have to go look at a house tonight, but we will be walking there, so we won't even spend any gas! And I have everything I need for dinner so I don't have to go to the store!

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I am not sure if it will be a no spend day or not. If the kids decide they want to go to the pool or not. If they go it will be a spend day as they need to pay to go.
They may decide to stay home and start a puzzle.
It was a spend day. We went to the pool.
Had to go to Dollar General first and get some new goggles for the kids also.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm in, in fact, I haven't spent a dime since last friday when I went grocery shopping, tomorrow I'll go out for the loss leaders at A&P, and then friday for the new loss leaders, while I'm out I'll hit the bank and cvs, lol, just thought about how funny that sounds, I do mean make a deposit. :^)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts