1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
yes great reminder thanks for the link

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
i like everything except the disposable camera, although come to think of it my 3 year old would LOVE that....nevermind good list lol

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Thanks for the link :)

·
Registered
772 Posts
Thanks for the link. I put it in my favorites..Mother's Day and Father's Day are coming up..plus a birthday!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Great ideas! Thanks!

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Nice list. Thanks for sharing. I put it in my favorites so I can recheck it when the need arises.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Thanks for sharing the link with us. I have saved it in Christmas gift folder.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
:bump: some good ideas here

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Great ideas! :)

·
19,119 Posts
It's nice to have so many solid ideas in one place!! Mahalo for sharing:clap:

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Another bump for Mother's Day...link still working :bump:

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
These 2 ideas are almost free! Great for guys to give too, does not require a lot of homemaking skills. I think often times guys feel overwhelmed at just what to do for Mother's day. There's always the breakfast in bed thing, but what if that guy just is not domestic at all? I think most men want to do something meaningful, but feel overwhelmed by the cost.

3.Child's artwork, framed

What kid is not bringing home artwork from school?! A picture frame from a yardsale can be had for 25 cents! Shining it up with a bit of furniture polish & windex for the glass is often all that's needed. Even if you did a dollar store frame you walk away with a great gift for Grandmom or Mom for just a dollar!

6.Deck of cards and book of card game rules

Dollar store carries decks of cards and a homemade book made from pages found on the internet, using card stock for front and back is easy as pie! I know lots of grandmoms who love to play cards with their girlfriends.

Even number 19, Gardening gloves with a plant or flower seeds is doable for $2 or less depending if you buy all 4 packs of seeds or not. Dollar stores have gardening gloves and packets of seeds 4 for a $1

Great reminder, Thanks!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts