Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's 76 degrees here in northern Louisiana and it's still February. I hope this is not a sign of another long, hot and humid summer. :furious:

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Blah blah blah it was a balmy 49 here today. Felt like summer after the last few weeks. Ahhhh....summer.....:sun:

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Yeah it was 45+ degrees here in PA today and I loved it!

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
It was 70 here. Had my doors open....... It's going to rain here tomorrow and Friday
Fern

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Aww, that's nothin'. It was a nice, warm sunny 85 degrees here in south Texas. We have two seasons...Winter and Summer. :)

--Michelle

·
Registered
708 Posts
It's 76 degrees here in northern Louisiana and it's still February. I hope this is not a sign of another long, hot and humid summer. :furious:
I thought summer was always long, hot and humid in Louisiana. What else could it be? Do you ever have cool summers?

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Well, some summers in Louisiana are hotter than others for sure. I think the worst move I ever made was into an upstairs apartment one September. It was 107. Never again! I thought a couple of friends' husbands charged with carrying the furniture up were going to have to be hauled off in ambulances before it was over.

It was in the upper 70's on our side of the state too, same predicted for tomorrow. I was off today, so I got to leave the windows and patio door open; it was wonderful to air the apartment out. The cats almost wore their noses out, sitting in the windows sniffing the outdoors. And with Kay, I hope the summer isn't an awful one. I dread it every year. And it just goes on and on.... like winter for you folks up north.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts