Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You only have until the end of the month and you have to find quite a few bunnies, but it might be worth it to give it a try. This is an annual event on the net and you get to see all the new things there are out for quilting.

http://www.fabshophop.com/

Good luck if you go for it.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There is 135 shops to shop, which means 135 bunnies to find. You have to have a specific number of bunnies before you get a chance at the 2 sewing machines.

BUT each bunny you find, you have a chance at winning a prize.

If your on dial-up, it will take forever.

If you think my game was a challenge, well this one is definitely a challenge.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Cj, how do I start finding the bunnies?

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, here is what you do.

You'll need to register first. Once registered, go to list of shops. Once there, it will tell you where to start. If you name last name ends in "t", you'll start there.

Okay, here is a hint!!! Read the first page first because there is usually a hint to where the bunny is. I've done 13 so far and have found hints at 10 of them. There may be hints in all of them, but I didn't realize that at first.

Good luck and even if you don't get enough to register for a sewing machine, you'll get a chance at quilting prizes for every bunny you find!!!

I'm on a small quilting forum and a number of the ladies have done this for the past 3 years. A number of them have won some wonderful prizes!!!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Thanks CJ!! :D

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
i think i might give it a try after the kids go to bed:)

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Yes CJ 44 so far! You're right I'm seeing bunnies too! :laugh:

Some are so easy and a few have been a pain. There are 4 so far that I spent 40 minutes each looking for and still haven't found them, and 1 site I can't get to at all. :(

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Diana, I only have about 50 to find. There are hints in most of them though. I only have 3 I haven't found. I'll go back later and try to find those.

I found 2 sites I could get into, but I'll try again later.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
I just hit 3 sites in a row I can't get on. The server is probably busy so I'll try again later. My eyes are starting to burn! :laugh:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Well, I quit for the night. I have found 77 so far. Tomorrow is another day! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts