Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am always looking for ways to switch up my weight work outs so they don't get stagnent. Most of the routines, and how to switch things around, have now become as common to me as some of the "frugal tips" I read hoping to find something new. This one by prevention, was a way to switch up my sets that I hadn't heard before. For that alone it is probably worth the try. The routine itself looks pretty decent too if you do a whole body routine a couple of times a week. I'll probably save it for when I get into maintenance mode as right now my upper and lower body routines incoperate at least this many moves individually. The only downside I see to this is how many different size weights I would need for the 1st set to fall where it is suppose to. I don't think that will be something everyone will run into but do think for people that have been strength building for a while the weight you can lift for the same amount of reps. becomes much more individualized for different excersizes based on which muscles are used.

Hope the link works and that someone else finds this useful. (If for some reason the link doesn't just PM with an e-mail address and I'll send it to you.) :fpunch: Work hard and enjoy!:fpunch:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts