Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the market for a mini-notebook. Of course, price is definitely a point with me, but I want something that's meaty and worth the cash.

This mini-notebook would be strictly for my writing, as I already have enough devices that do networking. It has to have an extremely long battery life and the capability to plug into my printer, as needed.

I want something lightweight and durable as well.

Anyone on here bought one recently and have recommendations? If so, what was the cost?

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
i have a Dell mini netbook i love it - i paid 199 for it in their outlet / refurb section - it came like it was new it probably has alittle scratch on it somewhere which would happen in a day at my house anyway
and then got to use a coupon code for an extra 20$ off- i have had it since last summer i use it more than i thought i would.
i have a wireless printer so i just hooked it up to that .

it has lots of ports so i am sure ut could be hooked up to another computer in case you needed to transfer things

Reactions: MomToTwoBoys

·
Registered
906 Posts
I have an Acer netbook that I got at Sam's for $200ish. The only thing I don't like about it is that the pink color doesn't keep the males away from it.

Reactions: McD

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You're welcome. :)

Hey, when you find one, BBM me. I did find a nice review website last night and talked to DH about it, but I'm still not set on anything just yet.

I just wish I could find it now. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.