Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
coming my way! Yeah!!! I work with someone that needs child care for his new born for 3 months--after that his family is moving, but until then I'll be taking care of the baby. Best thing is that it's not every day--just a few days a week.

Today, I also sent in my application for a classroom assistant in our school district. I already sent my resume and app. before, but I'm planning on wearing them down--they'll be swimming in my apps and using my resume for t.p., but by God, they'll know my name!!!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
coming my way! Yeah!!! I work with someone that needs child care for his new born for 3 months--after that his family is moving, but until then I'll be taking care of the baby. Best thing is that it's not every day--just a few days a week.

Today, I also sent in my application for a classroom assistant in our school district. I already sent my resume and app. before, but I'm planning on wearing them down--they'll be swimming in my apps and using my resume for t.p., but by God, they'll know my name!!!

Awesome!

LOL they could wallpaper at the place I have been applying to with as much as I have applied. I figure if i can't dazzle them with skill, i will wear them down with persistence.

You go get em!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts