Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my Jane Stickle quilt using Civil War reproduction fabrics. I worked on it off and on for several years. I finally finished all my blocks and hand quilted it in the fall. I finally got the binding on in December. It has 225 unique blocks in it.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
wow! it's gorgeous. You have talent!

T

·
0 Posts
WOW WOW WOW

Ok Im going to start reading all your sew posts starting today :D

Thats beautiful :D

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Oh wow! Absolutely stunning! Great job!!!!

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
That is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing with us!

·
Registered
404 Posts
That was quite a project - it is beautiful:rollsmile:rollsmile

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Oh my Kay! You've created a MASTERPIECE! I've seen that pattern and I just don't think I could even start it because of all the different blocks it just looks overwhelming. Congratulations on starting and finishing the quilt. I love the border and the colors you used are perfect! Do you have a county or state fair you could enter this in? I'm sure you would win lots of ribbons and you deserve them!

·
27,948 Posts
Zowie! What a labor of love!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Holy Smokes! That's impressive!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
quilt

beautiful work!!!!!!!!!:hat:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Holy Crap!!!! that is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Truly wonderful job...hats off to you lady:clown5:

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Hope you don't mind but I printed out the picture of your quilt. It is just so amazingly beautiful and I can see the amount of work that went into to it. Your quilt picture will grace my sewing area so that whenever I get stuck on a project or feel like I just can't do the pattern, I'll have your quilt as my inspiration! :thanx:

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Wow! Great job. I have the Dear Jane book, but not the cd. I really want to make it, but I keep putting it off. It looks so intensive.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts