Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here i go and rave on dh when i told you all about him being out of work for his back, well listen to this--------------i should not have raved AT ALL ------

Went to the store last night (and he had been drinking), i returned and the bedroom door was closed and i coud hear him on the phone saying things he most definately should not have been---i won't even tell you what (let your imagination fill you in)so i opened the door and he is saying i will call you back tomorrow, i will call you back tomorrow, i will call you back tomorrow and i heard a female's voice!!!!!

Well we had it out,you better believe it, finally got out of him that she has been trying to "hook up" with him for a cple of months and instead of telling her don't call me -he is trying to play if off with her because they are friends and he doesn't want to hurt her.. Well i have just about had my fill of all of this crap!!!! I am so :furious: and :mad: He tried to laugh it off and tell me i was being paronoid.....He even comes back and says Baby, I love you and am never leaving you ---So i said if you had walked in on me talking like that to someone that i said was just a friend you would not even talk to me about it, you would probably throw my stuff out the door.

I am sorry to put this all out here ,most of you by now think i am crazy and :stupid: anyway for being with him still......but it takes time to really make yourself GO.........he better be looking out because my time to GO may be sooner than he may think. I am tired of always seeming like i am :bang:
see ya, thanks for listening

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hugz: I'm so sorry that you are going through this whole mess. You have way more patience than I would have in your situation.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
:hugz: to you Vickie.

I'm not sure I have ever replied to a post about your DH??? But I have read them.

Maybe because it's been close to my heart :confused:

I HAVE been in your situation and you must do what you feel is right in your heart. I admire you for your strength and hope.

You have had more grace, patience and maturity than I did.

:hugz: again!

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
I'm sorry things don't seem to be getting better for you....you do have a lot more patience than I would have.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I'm so sorry. I hope things work out for you one way or another.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
I totally agree with Bev, when and if you have had your feel you will leave. It has to be totally up to you. I am here to listen you rant all you want. I am also here no matter what decision you make. (((hugs))))

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Everyone has their own limit line, I have been in realtionships where I put up with way more than my friends thought i ought to, but after all Vickie, this is your life and you are the one who has to be satisfied with it one day...good luck, rant when you need to, we are here for you.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I don't post here very often at all, but I have read what you've written about your relationship with your husband. For what it's worth, I don't think you're crazy. But I do think you're being controlled by him. Hope this isn't too harsh.

Hugs.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hugz: Vickie...You need it...You are one patient lady. I know you will have the courage one day. We are for you.:heartsm:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
:hugz:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
THANKS FOR THE ADVICE AND ENCOURAGEMENT......TIME WILL TELL. YOU WILL ALL BE THE 1ST TO KNOW, OF COURSE.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
:hugz:

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Vickie,

He doesn't deserve you! Hope everything turns out the way you want it to and that you will find the happiness that you deserve! Hugs...The best thing about the village is that no one ever judges. I love the support and share everyone elses hopes for you!

·
Registered
78 Posts
I hope everything works out for you. Hugs to you.

Somebody has to say it - Men can be such pigs!!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Vickie~sending you hugs and prayers. I hope you find strength to get through your day.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Hugs.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
THANKS FOR ALL THE VILLAGE HUGS AND PRAYERS... THEY ARE TRULY NEEDED AND APPRECIATED.. LIKE I SAID YOU WILL ALL BE THE 1ST TO KNOW WHATEVER HAPPENS.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts